how do you get that allagator?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no clue how. Just wanted to acknowledge your question. :x

Oh yeah.. you shouldn't spam. Not cool. :furawatchi:

i honestly don't know. it's one of the secret characters. i guess you gotta be a little lucky :furawatchi:

i really dont know, yeah im a real help :wacko: but i think the little critter is cute 2 :ph34r:

It's a dinosaur, not a crocodile or an alligator. And if you don't take care of it, it might evolve into the dinosaur.

It's a dinosaur, not a crocodile or an alligator. And if you don't take care of it, it might evolve into the dinosaur.
[SIZE=14pt] :wacko: How are you so sure it's a dinosaur... :ph34r: [/SIZE]

My friend got the crocodile once!

Dont remember though :wacko: :ph34r: :(

sorry,

-lolzy- :p

umm i got him once

baby boy

wierd cloud dude

young mimitchi

aligater!!!!!!!!

i think his cool too

:wacko: It is???

I thought it was a frog......

My cousin got it by taking average care of it.....

i looked on rivenn's tamadex logs. the only one i saw about getting the crocodile was this.

first you have to get shiropuchitchi, then marutchi, then ufotchi. then your tama is supposed to turn into the croc.

not sure how to get those characters in particular though, so i'm not of much help :D

It's name is Kaerutchi. I know how to get it:

First get a baby girl and take horrible care of it to get a Marutchi. Treat it the next-to-worst you can to get Oniontchi. Once you get Oniontchi you should take next-to-perfect care, leave it for the last hour or two at 7 training. It should turn into Kaerutchi. That' how I got it.

It IS a croc!

He's anything but hard to take care of! He's just as easy to as Mametchi/Mimitchi! I left it for 2 days, it only had 1 happy heart gone.

i honestly don't know. it's one of the secret characters. i guess you gotta be a little lucky ^_^
I GOT HIM YAAAYYYY :) but i broke my rist not yay :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back