Do you want the User Rank to return?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you want the User Rank to return?

• Yes! I miss it and found it to be useful

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! I don't miss it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

The time has come to decide on the fate of the User Rank. Do you think it should return?

(Read this topic for some background on this question)

I want it to stay like this. I think this makes tamatalk more cleaner from those user rank posts (yeah I'm a TamaMax) and will show that it's quality that matters! :wacko:

i think it would be fine not to use user ranks. it has really stopped spam like 'yay i am a member' and all that stuff. i don't really mind but it would be better for the user ranks to go away. that is my opininion. :wacko:

Yes i miss it. I'm not too disappointed, but i do miss them. It's up to the majority, so I guess 'minor's my side' but I really don't mind

Yes i miss it. I'm not too disappointed, but i do miss them. It's up to the majority, so I guess 'minor's my side' but I really don't mind
Well, I do miss it, but if it will stop spam, then it is good. :D

-DarkCore

I do not miss them. I think that they are perfectly fine the way they are (not having user ranks at all). :D

Well I was sorta mad at first, but I know that it doesn't matter. Post count does not mean anything. :gozarutchi:

-Chohimetchidude

P.S. If you put them back, why not make them a privelge. I people start to spam again, then I think you should take them away.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a little weird at some times, looking at your username and seeing a blank space below your avvie... But, I don't really notice now, and I don't really care... I think that taking it away really has stopped a lot of fighting!

I sort of liked the User Ranks... But they really don't matter much, and if there's a decrease in spam, I'll be happy to stay without.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back