Fake tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi2

Reaction score
here can anyone describe their fake tamagotchis and if you think theyre good or bad :lol:

i will also describe th fake tamagotchi that thers to weeks to i get

Last edited by a moderator:
allright it hatched this is a good fake one its not one of those stupid multipets and starts out as a worm baby this is kinda morino connexion tama this is the greatest tamagotchi i ever seen ecxept the original its so good yeah :D

*edit* i named him Faki

now it looks like a big itchigotchi :D yes i am Jappyx so others can see what they is like :D

they eat burgers, fish, a kinda pill, apples, ice cream, cake, lolly pops and drinks water

i dont know wich game he plays cu i hadn't tryed yet

allrigth the first game is a ga,e where you shall catch some balls falling from the air the next game is one where you shall shoot on goal

Allright i restarted and got a cute creature that looks like a tamagotchi and could be one

i restarted cus i was tired of the other one cus it wan't cute so now i got a really cute one

okay it took a nap for about one hour and waked now now it can play but when i was doin' that it started to rain then you shall give it something so i dont get's wet but i pressed the button to fast so i didnt got to see what else you could give it but i will look after that next time it starts to rain

allright they badly dont slepp at the night so the first night it died but second night i tryed to go to thw clock all the night it was there and next morning it was still alive i doed it when i went to school to and it wasnt dead there ither you shall just feed it when you see it again good

Faki is takin he's nap no. three after this he can maybe study or might he has to sleep one time more to do that just likw when he wants to play games im still searching for strange things that he might do so keep looking in this thread

it took a long sleep all night over and i waked cus i turned on the light when i was awake it also started to rain again and theres two things to choose a hat looking thing and another thingy but it wont let me use no. two so there must be another thing to that it can and it still wont let it study

one of those with four button's too small screen sand most important yellow cus i u buy another color they is not like these and they cost 0.99$ so its cheap model no is ts-138 i dont know if they still have themon ebay the ebayer i bought it from doesnt haves them any more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back