how do you debug a tamagatchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unscrew the back screw. Then unscrew the 4 little screws. where it says debug, rub it lightly with a dull pencil 10 times.

when u press c, you go in hyperspeed!

Here. Try visiting this site by Natasja. It tells you about debugging your Tamagotchi and has great pictures that will really help. (scroll down and click on the link that says 'Debugging your Tama')

https://www.pixelmood.com

Best of luck,

tamabebe12

Last edited by a moderator:
That site tamabebe12 posted is where I got my instructions... I just debugged a v2 yesterday. A few notes to add if you're debugging a USA v2, be careful opening it...there's a small dab of glue or something that holds it together (not just screws)...you have to pull pretty hard to detatch it.

Hyperspeed is when it speeds up the evolution of your tama by only stopping when it's doing something different, like singing or when it goes to bed. It's cool because you can always catch it pooping so it uses the toilet everytime. Don't worry about it losing all its hearts though, you can always stop hyperspeed by pressing C again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back