thread closed

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Doo-Rag

Reaction score
Yo cuzez theres not really a secrete i juz wnted to tell all my peeps in the hood a happy election day and have a goodz day off a school that is if any of us hoods aint alrdyz ditched out of scool okz im out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly, you shouldn't mislead people by using a false topic. Secondly, your way of spelling makes you difficult to understand and makes you appear unintelligent.

I agree w/ ellyria! I mean i type funnie but yours is just way to hard to under stand!

Ill give an example of how i type sometimes...

with = w/

without = w/o

your = yur

everyone = every 1

to, two or too = 2

Yo cuzez you peeps juz be dissin and discriminatin juz case i spell diffrentlyz and talk diffrent yall juz hatin on me dont be playerz hatin peace im off to by a new doo rag. maybe ill juz rip one off someone insteadd.

Perhaps you should try typing in a manner to which everyone can read it.

Okay, no one's descriminating, we're merely trying to ask that you stop typing in such a way that it's hard for us to understand. Go ahead and tell the admins, because we just said you make yourself LOOK unitelligent, not that you are. So please, stop using false topics and please type so we can understand it. Thanks! :D :D

Yo cuzez you betterz stop discrimanaten and taffy stop callin me namez cause i aint fraid to tell the modz or admin.
Nothing going to happen to any of you guys cept "doo-rag" here. I warned him. You act up again dude I'm tlaking to the admin. talk like a intelligent human being so we can all get along.

I think it is safe to say we can close this thread...

*Thread closed by Admin*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back