Rebelious Teen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmoon

Reaction score
What is the best actioni to take when your teen turns their back on you and has that "I'm angry with you!" effect next to them. I left mine alone, just didn't deal with her. But what would have been the best action?

Yep, Praise it and you'll get another bar in training.

Why would you have to Praise it for being like that? I mean... I'd scold it for not listening to me. :lol: Heh. Oh well. I praised it and the "happy" symbol came. So I'll remember for the next times. ;) Thanks!

In my opinion, it's sulking cause it thinks you're not giving it enough attention and you don't love it. ;) Praising it is more like reassuring it you still care? I don't know, that's how I see it.

Oh, okay... sulking. ^^; So it's the teens way of crying? As the Toddler cried, the teen really doesn't? I can see that. ;) Give it a pat, saying it's okay. I like that idea.

yep. everyone needs reasurrance that they're still loved... but I can understand why the teen doesn't cry. it's trying to act grown-up... hehe.... MAN bandai is good at programming these things! so... realistic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back