WOW

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u must have debugged ur tama cause thats the only way to get those characters

Dude...you got Tamagotchi! But that's not suppust to be able to re raised...Tamagotchi is a Deka character. Odd...

The first one's name is Tamagotchi. The 3 blocks one is TripoKakutchi.

WHAT IS DE BUG WIL MY TAMA DIE IF I DON'T WHAT WILL HAPPEN PLEASE HELP!!!!! :mimitchi: i don't have my tama yet i'm getting it in 3 days i just wanan know

Last edited by a moderator:
If your tama isn't on the site that *tamafan!* posted then it's not a normal V1 or V2...it'd have to be debugged.

WHAT IS DE BUG WIL MY TAMA DIE IF I DON'T WHAT WILL HAPPEN PLEASE HELP!!!!!  :mimitchi: i don't have my tama yet i'm getting it in 3 days i just wanan know
If the debugging surgery is performed right your current character would disappear if you chose reset, but it still functions normally. I've got a debugged V2 right now that I can reset and choose any character I want or just let it evolve on a regular cycle, including having babies and such. (But I can still press C to make it evolve faster if I want).

Last edited by a moderator:
It evolved into a tamagotchi that looks like the complete toy with the face........... how ......... is this even a char. and on annother one it is like 3 blocks that act as one tama.??????? :angry: :p :blink: :mimitchi:
[SIZE=14pt]Did you get it off e-bay? :) If it was used then somone must of debugged it. O.O If not then tamagotchi is a secret charater on the V2... O.O[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back