can someone PLEASE tell me how to get a ......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatamagotchitama

Reaction score
my carector is a :mellow: right now and i really want to know how to get a :lol: . Can someone please reply asap!!!!!! (as soon as possible)

Dear who ever

it depends on chance you can't choose! :lol:

actually u can sort of choose which tama u want..but it isnt a guarantee that u will get it

unfortunatley i dont know how to get it so sorry..just wanted to point that out

~shawdy~

Well, we know that to get a V2 Marumimitchi you have to be on an even numbered generation (G2, G4, etc.).

And I think that it is one of the stronger characters - so that suggests quite a good level of care is required - perhaps try to keep the Happy Hearts and the Hungry hearts full - or as near as possible?

As shawdy said - there are no guarantees - everyone is kind of experimenting with V2 characters still...

Good Luck!

Best, etc.

TamaMum :D

You get him/her by having the starfish then the guy with pompoms on his/her head then you get it.

In addition to what tamamum said, I have found that the higher generation numbers you have, the more likely you will get the vast assortment of characters a V2 has. I didn't get a Marumimitchi till I was on my 6th gen and a Memetchi till I was on my 8th gen.

Oh and odd numbered gens ( 1,3,5 etc) can be a doozy!

Last edited by a moderator:
my carector is a :lol: right now and i really want to know how to get a :( . Can someone please reply asap!!!!!! (as soon as possible)
[SIZE=14pt]I got my old Marumimitchi from Ichigotchi! So if you took good care of him you will most likely get Marumimitchi! :lol: [/SIZE]

ok, but this would make you have to kill your pet. open up the back where the batteryies ar and then find the little thing on the cirket board that sya "debug" below it there should be 2 half circles and take a led pencil and gently rub it with the led eight or more times. the you will be able to choose what it will turn into! *some people say this can break it but there is no proof of that.* ;) <_< :D

I have had that type sooo much. It really annoys me. I don't know how to get it from an ichigotchi this is how i get it.

When it's a baby take really bad care of it so you can get a kuribotchi. When you have a kuribotchi take badish care of it not to bad though. Then you will get the marumimitchi.

NOTE:You have to be on an even generation to do it this way. :D

GOOD LUCK :( :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back