Photo
- - - - -

leaving the baby

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tama_luv101

• tama-luv101 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 October 2005 - 05:55 PM ( #1 )

when your baby has been there 48 hr. it will leave the night of day two at 12 am.i set it at this time and then the parent got up my screen froze! :angry: i downloaded it but it was wierd.and if you cut a picture to fit the tab hole thing on the side,then put it in,wait ,then an egg appears.press reset then download.it comes back.then 5 min later the battery oost sign comes!reapeat the reseting and it is completey normal.wierd malfunction!it happened to me(on accident)and i was scared i lost my gen5 tama
don't try it tho,it might mess it up!!! :ph34r:

Replies

Views

Started

16 Oct 2005

Last Post

21 Oct 2005

tamalover67

• tamalover67 user photo

Posted 16 October 2005 - 05:57 PM ( #2 )

thanks i wont try that! :ph34r:

madisont

• madisont user photo

Posted 17 October 2005 - 02:01 AM ( #3 )

I hav seen it leave. it leaves at midnight. first the lights come on then the parent cries and then it gets up and floats up. when this is happening u can't press any buttons. After the parent haz gone the lights go off and you can press the buttons again. :D :D :huh:

tamagotchi lover~~~~~~

• tamagotchi-lover user photo

Posted 17 October 2005 - 03:17 AM ( #4 )

when your baby has been there 48 hr. it will leave the night of day two at 12 am.i set it at this time and then the parent got up my screen froze! :D i downloaded it but it was wierd.and if you cut a picture to fit the tab hole thing on the side,then put it in,wait ,then an egg appears.press reset then download.it comes back.then 5 min later the battery oost sign comes!reapeat the reseting and it is completey normal.wierd malfunction!it happened to me(on accident)and i was scared i lost my gen5 tama
don't try it tho,it might mess it up!!! :huh:

ooooohhhh u r so funny u can't play with it or press any buttons because the parent has to say goodbye to the baby so it can leave so you can try it ............. CAUSE NOTHIN' HAPPENS!!!!! :D :D :lol: :o

Dove

• dove user photo

Posted 17 October 2005 - 11:30 AM ( #5 )

:( i see that every time my tama has a baby ! sometimes it maks me cry! :lol: :lol:

puppyluva

• puppyluva user photo

Posted 17 October 2005 - 11:46 AM ( #6 )

That is so sad the parent accually cries? :( Awww that poor thing.

tammalewis

• tammalewis user photo

Posted 17 October 2005 - 03:15 PM ( #7 )

i wont do that then mines on it 4 genaration and i dont want to mess that up :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: :D :wacko: :unsure: :wacko: :pochitchi: :kuribotchi:

tamagotchi lover~~~~~~

Posted 21 October 2005 - 03:55 PM ( #8 )

That is so sad the parent accually cries? :( Awww that poor thing.

IT DOES NOT CRY!!! oh my goodnes it sits there watching it then it praises it and jumpes off the screen

tamagotchi lover~~~~~~

Posted 21 October 2005 - 03:57 PM ( #9 )

i wont do that then mines on it 4 genaration and i dont want to mess that up :ph34r: :ph34r: :( :( :) B) :lol: :huh:

mine is :wacko: on its 17th generation i don't care!!!