looks like a spaceman

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

car

Reaction score
I have a Connection 2 Tama - age 3, weight 18 lb, training 7, boy, 2nd Gen.

Tonite a little thing that looks like a spaceman appeared in the top left corner of my screen. What is that about?

My Tama went to sleep and the spaceman is still there.. anyone seen that before?

I believe you are seeing the "sick" icon. When your Tamagotchi wakes up, give him medicine until the little black figure dissappears. It should take between 1-3 doses, and when it dissappears, your Tamagotchi will do a happy dance to the happy music. Good luck!

Thanks,

Is it an action figure? Well it doesn't move at all. It's still there this morning.

I don't think it is the "sick" icon either - I have seen that before. I will try giving it medicine when it wakes up anyways - see if that works.

It has arms (up in the air) and legs and is wearing a helmet (looks like a space helmet) on its head!

Weird...

i think that was an action toy because it does thaton mine to :kuribotchi: :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :unsure: :wacko: :wacko: :D

Thanks everyone.... ya it is an action figure.

ver.2 mimitchi, you hav Magical Trevor as your avatar! *sings and dances* Everyone loves Magical Trevor cuz the tricks that he does are ever so clever!!! I'll shut up now!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back