items

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EtrnlyUrs

Reaction score
I was doing a search, but couldn't seem to find what I was looking for. I didn't understand any of this and so now I'm slowly learning to my dismay.

I am finding that certain items I have purchased I cannot get rid of?? Like I thought when you bought things at the shop you had to buy all 4 items or the new ones wouldn't come and then, I realized that wasn't so after awhile. I also thought that if you used an item it would go away (because some did in the beginning), but now I'm realizing only some do and some don't.

So my question then is how do I get rid of the ones I don't want? I don't have anyone I could send gifts too, it's just me and I'm not about to buy another tama to only "dump" the items I don't like to that one. So for instance, I've got like 5 bow ties, and a few boots and music. What do I do?

~EtrnlyUrs

Just go down to the friend book. Select PRESENT and then select either FOOD or ITEM, whichever you want to get rid of. Then, scrool through the items until you find the one you want to get rid of. Then push the middle button. It will say WRAP?. Then push button A. It will say TRASH? Then push the middle button. It will say SURE? Select YES. Then POOF! The item is gone!

I hope I helped! Good luck!

~Generation12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back