Please Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

madisont

Reaction score
My tamagotchi's battery died. It's a connexion v1. So i changed the battery. I thought i could de bug it but i couldn't so i put the battery in and as i did it i twisted the battery. I pressed reset and a egg was on the screen. The egg hatched and i got a boy. I went to feed it and insted of food coming down i got other types of tamagotchi's coming down. They were crying and my tamagotchi was frowing. It looked really evil. I don't know what to do!!! :( :D :lol:

:( wow that is really wierdive never heard that happen before.......my friend has a bent battery but it just always had that no more battery sign... :D

advice:

get a new battery

Hey i am a new person at these things put i will try to put something!

Well, Maybe do wat the other peps did... change the battery, or reset by pressing the button in the back

My tamagotchi's battery died. It's a connexion v1. So i changed the battery. I thought i could de bug it but i couldn't so i put the battery in and as i did it i twisted the battery. I pressed reset and a egg was on the screen. The egg hatched and i got a boy. I went to feed it and insted of food coming down i got other types of tamagotchi's coming down. They were crying and my tamagotchi was frowing. It looked really evil. I don't know what to do!!! :( :eek: :D
WHOA!

That must have been a rare glitch!

I wish I could have seen that!

wow thats scary!! how weard!! do you have any pics?? id like to see

that's amazing! hahah.

if you get pics, you should share em!

I'm sorry i don't have any pics. It evolved as normal and i got a murutchi but it still eats other tamagotchi's!!! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

*Laughs head off then hides under blanket* That's the wierdest thing I have ever heard!! I would keep it the way it was if I was you!! That's not the best thing to do though, gee I hope your tamagotchi doesn't eat me, or my tamagotchi!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back