YEY mutsu's!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tarepanda

Reaction score
i'm sure you're thinking what is a Mutsu? well Click here and it'll tell and show you a Mutsu and what Mutsu does. i don't have one BUT my friend in Malaysia is trying to find them and ship it to me. hehe. anyone have one?

I have two of them! They're both the US version, and I just about died from the cuteness when I first saw them. It's unfortunate, though, because I only saw them at K-Mart for a short time a few years ago :\ I hope they bring them back at some point.

COOL...a Mutsu thread. I love Mutsu! Of all the toys I collect, Mutsu is one of my absolute favorite. I have all of the Japanese versions if anyone wants to see them. There's also a review and instructions for the remote control, if anyone needs help with it. Click here--> Tink's Mutsu Collection

Gee, I wish I had found this thread earlier. I didn't know you guys were looking for them. I just sold off a bunch of my extra Japanese Mutsus (Turtle, Penguin, Bunny, Fish, etc). I wish I had checked here first. :blink:

-Val (Tinkerville)

I have the japanese round bowl bunny mutsu. Cute as anything ^^

COOL...a Mutsu thread. I love Mutsu! Of all the toys I collect, Mutsu is one of my absolute favorite. I have all of the Japanese versions if anyone wants to see them. There's also a review and instructions for the remote control, if anyone needs help with it. Click here--> Tink's Mutsu Collection
Gee, I wish I had found this thread earlier. I didn't know you guys were looking for them. I just sold off a bunch of my extra Japanese Mutsus (Turtle, Penguin, Bunny, Fish, etc). I wish I had checked here first. :D

-Val (Tinkerville)
Valerie? when did you join tamatalk!?!?! :blink:

Oh wait...you prolly dont know who i am. (Tee hee)

Ive e-mailed you a couple-o-times 1nce about the tama cradles and 1nce aboute the penguin mutsu just resently, you know...im Kent. Oh wait this is WAY off topic! :D (Lol) (srry ^^")

Valerie? when did you join tamatalk!?!?!  :( Oh wait...you prolly dont know who i am. (Tee hee)

Ive e-mailed you a couple-o-times 1nce about the tama cradles and 1nce aboute the penguin mutsu just resently, you know...im Kent.
Hi Kent. Yes, I remember you ;) I just joined a few days ago. I haven't forgotten about your request for my Tamagotchi Cradles. I still have your email address so I'll let you know when I have some ready. I was hoping to make some over the weekend, but I had so much other work to do, I didn't get the chance. I'm going to try again this coming weekend, so keep checking my sale page, ok?

https://tinkerville.com

-Val (Tink)

Last edited by a moderator:
There's this one thing in K-mart right now that looks like a Mutsu! Its's cute. Go check.

Is that a mutsu? Oh, I don't think I guess. :rolleyes:

No that is not a Mutsu...It is something that looks like it though.
If you don't have a mutsu, you should get these tiny aquarium thingies at K-mart. I have one. :hitodetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back