Dang bump game!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tinkkiou

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Okay I have a Tama Connection v2 and I have a question about the bump game. I hit B when it says Push and the bar goes... no matter if I get a full bar or no bar at all I NEVER WIN! Gah! I don't understand this dang game haha! HELP! :(

maby you have a bad type of tama other wise i dont.like what is you tama kind name??is it a todler,teen,or adult?? have you debuged it?? anser thes quistions and ill get back to you

i think the bump game has more to do with your tamas weight. if your tama is above its average weight, it can normally do well in the bump game.

hit the B button realy fast the whole time u r playing .... before I did that my tama was always sad because it aways lost at bump

Well the age didn't seem to matter since it did this during all my ages... I never pressed B a bunch of times during it so I'll try that. The instructions aren't very thorough on this type of stuff =/ The weight thing also makes sense. I'll try these and get back to ya. Thanks! :(

Well the weight seemed to help - I won for the first time ever! I also pressed B a lot during it I don't know if that mattered or not. I haven't won the second round yet though :D I just think I really dislike this game haha. Well anyways thanks for the help :(

I do not like the bump game either my tama very rarely wins and i have never got past the 2nd round either I have tried the B button trick and still lost even if I got the bar all the way full I am up to 3700 points and got almost all my points in the jump game the heading game I just seem to have trouble getting my tama from side to side fast enough I guess I need more practice in that one But I think the bump game is unfair.

i have a tama and i have won the 1st round and 2nd but never ever won the 3rd and i onli have 517p at the mo but how can i get more?

I have put in all the secret codes n all!!!

but i need help yring to get points

An easy way to get points is to wait til ur tam is adult, and repeatedly play the slots game, make sure it weight is upto full, put on a decent film or watch tv and absent mindedly play slots, but check every now and again to see if it needs more snacks to play, within an hour and a half u shud have the maximum of 9999 points. Make sure u have that many b4 ur adult tam leaves, gives the baby some money to play with til its old enough to make loads itself.

Okay I have a Tama Connection v2 and I have a question about the bump game. I hit B when it says Push and the bar goes... no matter if I get a full bar or no bar at all I NEVER WIN! Gah! I don't understand this dang game haha! HELP! :rolleyes:
you have to keep pressing the middle button while you play :wacko:

[SIZE=8pt]Maybe your Tamagotchi is broken? Or you didn't read the directions carefully... I gfet most of my points off of that game![/SIZE]

It is all to do with the weight. Make sure it weighs heaps... And get a high amout on the bar and you should win. Good luck! It takes loads of practice to finally figure out all the little details of the game. :D

ok it is HEAPS easier to win when it is about 50 g or overbut then u get less points :D

there are only eight rounds and whenu win u get 400 points unless ur tama is like 99 g then it will only get 200

i love the bump game because i see so many differrent characters. it is really cool. me and my friend cassidey call the characters by there shape. for instance, "floating squid" is one of the names for the tamagotchi. its really fun.

I do not like the bump game either my tama very rarely wins and i have never got past the 2nd round either I have tried the B button trick and still lost even if I got the bar all the way full I am up to 3700 points and got almost all my points in the jump game the heading game I just seem to have trouble getting my tama from side to side fast enough I guess I need more practice in that one But I think the bump game is unfair.
come on stop bragging about your points!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back