Jump Game

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tinkkiou

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I just posted a question about the bump game, but this one is about the jump game. I have a v2 connection by the way. My jump game works fine, but I've heard others describing their jump games as different... mine just has 3 circles and you have to hit the corresponding button when it lights up. I've heard people of talking about it differently but they claim to have a connection v2... I'm so very confused! :(

I just posted a question about the bump game, but this one is about the jump game. I have a v2 connection by the way. My jump game works fine, but I've heard others describing their jump games as different... mine just has 3 circles and you have to hit the corresponding button when it lights up. I've heard people of talking about it differently but they claim to have a connection v2... I'm so very confused! :mimitchi:
If you have a conneCTion v2, you have the right Jump game. I've got two conneion v2's, and both have that same Jump game.

:angry: :p :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back