Helppppppppppppp!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright right when it hatches u have to press A so that it goes to the next char. otherwise it will act like a normal tama..... but while u are scrolling thruu the chars. u can take as long as u want to look at them.... then when u see the char u want press B and it will act normal UNLESS u press the C button and it will go into hyper speed until the next event

Really Hope I Helped!!!!!!!!!!!!!

much Love!!

OR you might not have scratched the butten thing hard enoghe or nt long enoghe?

OR you might not have scratched the butten thing hard enoghe or nt long enoghe?
ya all u need is to do it sommore and if u want to undo the debugging process just use some rubbing alcahole or just like ur finger and GENTLY rub off the earser marks

HOPE I HELPED!!!!!

i dont tihk you should ever debug its dangeris!!

sorry bout the spelling im tereble

Debugging is not dangerous if you take your time and are careful about doing it. I have two tamas that have been debugged for about two months, and have had no problems with either of them.

:( :eek: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The Big Chilllllllllllll, the big chill!!!!!! Well there's nothin' out there but snow and ice... O hello there! Sorry if it sonded like i was spamming. Thanx veryone for all your help and i have 2 debugged tamas. :ichigotchi: I pressed tha a button and it worked.

Last edited by a moderator:

sorry bout the spelling im tereble
it is dangerous no matter how careful u r because it will always mess up at least 1 thing heres what it can mess up.... the pixels,the sound,or and other vital part

it is dangerous no matter how careful u r because it will always mess up at least 1 thing heres what it can mess up.... the pixels,the sound,or and other vital part
I now have three debugged tamas, and NOTHING is wrong with any of them. One is a v1, the others are v2's. The v1 has been debugged about two months, the v2's for about three. Nothing is wrong with them, and I have had no problems at all.

Debugging does NOT always mess up your tama. If you are VERY CAREFUL and TAKE YOUR TIME, you should have NO PROBLEMS.

:furawatchi: <_< <_<

I now have three debugged tamas, and NOTHING is wrong with any of them. One is a v1, the others are v2's. The v1 has been debugged about two months, the v2's for about three. Nothing is wrong with them, and I have had no problems at all.
Debugging does NOT always mess up your tama. If you are VERY CAREFUL and TAKE YOUR TIME, you should have NO PROBLEMS.

;) :ph34r: :blink:
well i hate 2 argue (i really do)but it may not oocur a soon as u think heres an example say something in ur tama is messed up but u dont no it (thats what happened 2 me) so yea actually thats probably what happened

well i hate 2 argue (i really do)but it may not oocur a soon as u think heres an example say something in ur tama is messed up but u dont no it (thats what happened 2 me) so yea actually thats probably what happened
ooops sorry thats my friends username i was on it cause she was on tamatalk from my house and didnt sign off so i thought it was my name sorry but btw i said that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back