Photo
- - - - -

Tamergencies

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tamaberry

• tamaberry user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 18 October 2005 - 06:26 PM ( #1 )

Mine fell in the water today! It went haywire! the buttons were messed up, and the tama wouldn't get off of pause. Finally,It aired out in 2 hours,and its back to its fair condition.how about you guys? any little natural or un-natural disasters ever happen to your pride and joy?

Replies

Views

Started

18 Oct 2005

Last Post

20 Oct 2005

missygirl

• missygirl user photo

Posted 18 October 2005 - 06:30 PM ( #2 )

yes i lost my first tama on valintines day!! it made me sssooooooooooo mad!!?? why did it half to happen

MissRobotchi

• missrobotchi user photo

Posted 18 October 2005 - 07:48 PM ( #3 )

Mine fell in the water today! It went haywire! the buttons were messed up, and the tama wouldn't get off of pause. Finally,It aired out in 2 hours,and its back to its fair condition.how about you guys? any little natural or un-natural disasters ever happen to your pride and joy?

that happened to me too, all my items were balls :(

ver.2 mimitchi

• ver2-mimitchi user photo

Posted 19 October 2005 - 10:08 AM ( #4 )

[quote name='MissRobotchi' date='Oct 18 2005, 07:48 PM'] that happened to me too, all my items were balls :( [/quote]
[QUOTE]THat Means you Have Been robbed by the Tamagotchi robber. Not the water thing.
Some Times My tamas connetion doesn't work which gets really annoiying.

Ver.2 Mimitchi

Dove

• dove user photo

Posted 19 October 2005 - 10:52 AM ( #5 )

i dropped mine in the water once did the same as yours survided for another day and the....BROKE! :D :D

tama status

name:Olly
type: :D
training bars:3

:( Dove

Tamamjess

• tamamjess user photo

Posted 19 October 2005 - 12:06 PM ( #6 )

Well we were doing flying in school and mine got lost in a tree

harmonyhorse_luvr

• harmonyhorse-luvr user photo

Posted 19 October 2005 - 01:44 PM ( #7 )

ok, me and my friend were hyper and hot so we decided to jump into her pool with our clothes on :D bad idea!!! when we were changing i realized that it had been in my pocket!!! so it was dead & i left it in the car, but my mom said somthing about it chirpping. so i went and the screen was full of poop, it was in bed in daytime, and it was sick, then it died :D but then i got this thing > :( which was sooo cute, then she aged and i got a second generation which is like and apple or a cherry or something

m6henry

• m6henry user photo

Posted 19 October 2005 - 08:11 PM ( #8 )

When I was at work my oldest daughter was babysitting my tamagotchi and when she was being tickled my son took my tama and dropped it into the cat water bowl . it went haywire the buttons wouldn't work my daughter started crying thinking I would be mad but I wasn't. My husband opened it up and aired it out and by the time I got home from work it was fine back to normal the only thing is that it lost was it's 2 training bars but that was 2 days ago and I already got the 2 training bars back ?

ChoHimetchidude

• chohimetchidude user photo

Posted 20 October 2005 - 04:53 AM ( #9 )

Sometimes, for absolutely no reason at all none of my buttons worked. I got really scared, but was happy when in about 45 minutes it started to work again.
-Chohimetchidude

mimitchilover55

• mimitchilover55 user photo

Posted 20 October 2005 - 05:06 PM ( #10 )

my tama was in my room and it was on the floor!now the thoing is nuts.its reseting itself and wont even let me move the icon. ;) <_<