Has anyone proved the battery issue?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oceanfish123

Reaction score
Has anyone actually tested out and seen if the new ones batterys last longer than the first waves. I have the transparent orange tama, but ive only had it for a week, so its too soon to tell.

Okay. if it's any proof, I've got an Orange with yellow bursts/lollipops one that didn't come with batteries, and a purple one that DID. the purple one, which I just got 2 days ago, died yesterday. the orange one (gotten same day, opened and started same time) is still alive and strong. hope that somehow helped. :D

-Shadowed Suit

I was just looking for a post like this! I also want to know. Because I'm getting a new pair around Christmas, but if I can get a friend to bring them from France, I'm getting European ones. I can't afford these silly batteries!

Please, do keep us posted!!! If it dies in a week or two, please tell us!

hunh. you mean I didn't hafta trade that purple one in for my no-extra-battery-included Green 'Matrix' style one? :( ohhh well... I likes me new Tama better. ;) plus I've got this extra battery still from the purple one! whee! but anyways. I'd advise people to avoid ones that come with extra batteries anyways- just to be safe. it's not like the ones without extra batteries cost more, lol...

-Shadowed Suit

My Tamagotchi came in the second batch. (The one without the extra battery.) It's almost been a month since I bought it, and the battery's still going. Of course, I don't have another to connect with and I usually leave the sound off during my classes. It will be exactly a month tomorrow. :( I've never paused my Tama either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if it helps, I have a Purple with Spirals that I got on Sept. 26, and an orange one with Lolly pops that I got on ocober 1st, maybe 5th....The purple one, I have had to change batteries three times...the Orange one...I have had to change once....Hope that helps somewhat

Alright.... i have 3 tamagotchis from the first batch and i dont feel like buying batteries. Im going to call bandai tommorow and ask if they fixed the second batch. Ill post what they say

Good. I've been checking their site. If there's a problem with these, they should have a recall.

yes i have five tamagotchi connections and i got one really early and it came with two sets of battreies which each battery died in two weeks like you said but now i dont use that one i use the tamagotchi connections i have that arn't one of the early makes! :eek:

yeah I have two of the first released tama connections that bring the extra battery, i had to replace the battery yesterday, which really sucks because my tama should be 4 right now and its only 2. I also have the white and transparent orange ones that do not include the extra battery with the stickers. But iw ould not know cuz i havent opened any of the second series ones yet :D

I bought the green matrix shortley after they were released and it came with the extra battery, It has died 3 times already, once on a battery I bought. And like 3 months ago or longer, I bought the orange with glitter Tama. and it has yet to die on me... It is quite stunning actually... My green one is junk!

My Tamagotchi came in the second batch. (The one without the extra battery.) It's almost been a month since I bought it, and the battery's still going. Of course, I don't have another to connect with and I usually leave the sound off during my classes. It will be exactly a month tomorrow. :p I've never paused my Tama either.
*phew!* That is a load off of my chest! It seems my new-happier nazotchi will last much longer! :lol:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Holidays from Tamatalk's very own secret character! :lol:

Yes, as someone said..I bought 2 connections on the 15th when they came out. The batteries died a mere 2 weeks later. I never replaced the batteries cuz I was lazy. lol.. I got a orange sparkly glitter tama, and that was about 2 months ago?? And the batteries are still kicking!

I think the first batch just used the batteries up too quick or something stupid.

not to be off topic but if the batteries die can you still download your tama

It seems as though you answered your own question.

Theres an option called "download". so yes.

I have a first and second ed, and the first's battery life is definitely shorter. Not like it's going to die in a week, but I do have to buy batteries more often for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back