sleeping tamagotchi that won't wake up!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leopard

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm new here... and i just got my tamagotchi like a week ago. My tamagotchi has been fine until now, I think it evolved and it sleeps all day long i don't think it's normal... I'm going crazy!... can somebody help me here!!! Please!!

Hi everyone,
I'm new here... and i just got my tamagotchi like a week ago. My tamagotchi has been fine until now, I think it evolved and it sleeps all day long i don't think it's normal... I'm going crazy!... can somebody help me here!!! Please!!
hmm...is the time on your tamagotchi set correctly? i know if the time is set wrong, your tama could actually be asleep when you're awake.

yes....... if u set the time to a time so that it will be asleep.... when it hatches it will be a baby and it will not sleep until it's five minute nap............. but when it elolves it will instantly go to sleep will not wake up until the time he/she should

hope i helped

Thanks everyone for the help!! I did wnat you told me and it worked!!YAY!! Nothing was wrong with my tamagotchi it was just me!!hehehee!

LaterZZ*~*~

Vicky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back