MADISON NEWS!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madison/roxy

Reaction score
hi my name is madison and i'm from england, i only have 2 tamis but i know alot about them, they are both version 2s and i have yellow and pink one. the pink one is on the 2nd generation its a girl called mimi, and the other is 1st generation a boy called robin, robin is a teenager looks like a cross between an apple and minnie mouse and the other is a child looks like a cute blob most of its face is black and loves to jump. i have 130points and 109points, here is some notes

if it goes sleep at 8.00pm it will wake up at 9.00pm and if it goes sleep at9.00pm it will wake up at 8.00pm. ps i love tamis and nyc, c u l8ter

hi, its me again madison, both my tamis changed at school. my yellow one is now a teenger, like a ladybird, my pink one is an adult like a tadpole. mimi is 32lb and 1 years old and robin is 33lb and 4 years old. robins treats are muffin, cake, steak, cherry, juice and mimis treats are french fries. in a few weeks time i will be buying my 3rd tamigotchi. i bought my pink connetcion version 2 from tesco for £12.97 and the yellow one from john lewis for £12.50. if you want a tami u could get them from:

sainsburys

tesco

john lewis

woolworths

toys 'r' us

i love tamagotchis i wish i had the other version like ocean and angel, but i hear u can only buy them from usa and japan, please email me if you know where you can buy any other tamis apart from version 2 and not on the internet shops. i will write more later. bye from madison, mimi and robin!!

hi, its me again madison, both my tamis changed at school. my yellow one is now a teenger, like a ladybird, my pink one is an adult like a tadpole. mimi is 32lb and 1 years old and robin is 33lb and 4 years old. robins treats are muffin, cake, steak, cherry, juice and mimis treats are french fries. in a few weeks time i will be buying my 3rd tamigotchi. i bought my pink connetcion version 2 from tesco for £12.97 and the yellow one from john lewis for £12.50. if you want a tami u could get them from:

sainsburys

tesco

john lewis

woolworths

toys 'r' us

i love tamagotchis i wish i had the other version like ocean and angel, but i hear u can only buy them from usa and japan, please email me if you know where you can buy any other tamis apart from version 2 and not on the internet shops. i will write more later. bye from madison, mimi and robin!!

hi, marissa if you are online reading this, email me. (im having chips tonight)

tamis are great robin is hungry. i will b playing woith tamis all ova half term. i love usa. when it shows your tami in a pot with steam coming off and they are sinigng, for those who dont know they are taking a bath. my favourite tami games are slot and heading. sorry about my last entry a sent it twice by accident.

hi. its 2.24pm and here are the latest updates on my tamas-

their japanese names are my mimi is a ichigotchi and my robin is a nyorotchi. i recently broght mimi a shovel and digged up 1000 points. mim's yellow and 2 yrs and 20lb, 2nd generation with 411points. robin is pink 5yrs and 31lb with 152points. my tamagotchi friends on my friends list who belong to my school mates are a ufotchi, young mametchi, and a ringotchi and whaletchi ( thats yours evangelie if your reading this). here are a list of mt tamas generations-

my pink tamagotchi version 2

ROBIN

Petitchi boy

hotodetchi ( starfish)

ringotchi (apple)

nyorotchi (tadpole)

my yellow tamagotchi version 2

CANDY

Petichi boy

marutchi (bouncy ball)

ufotchi (cute alien)

korotchi ( teddy bear)

2nd generation

MIMI

petichi girl

kuribotchi ( oinion)

ichigotchi ( ladybird)

to see what i mean the names looks like go to the tamagotchi connection version 2 character chart on this website.

hi. latest updates on mimi and robin.

mimi is still a teenager, 8 bars of training, 20lb, 2yrs, girl, 2g, 501p.

robin is a adult, 4 bars training, 30lb. 6yrs, boy, 1g, 212p.

my shops are selling chair,eggs, chese, computer, popcorn, pizza, skatebord, ice cream. thts it. right now robin is singing, and mimi is dancin. she prob be an adult soon. and i think amatchmaker will come up for robin today. i'll tell you if it does. thats all for now. frm nyc mad madison/violet

hi, madisons back, with the latest news on my tamis. my yellow one, girl mimi is now an adult the ichigotchi is now a memetchi. my pinki boy robin has fallen in love with mimi, they kissed earlier how cute. and the matchmaker came up this morning and robin has a baby boy with it. anyone got any suggestions for boys names i could call the new one ( not robin or candy, already used them) i'm connecting robin and mimi all the time to get mimi a baby too, to b on the 3rd generation. on their friend list they have 4 hearts they are partners. thats it for now, please email me if you got good boys names for new baby. thanks, madison/roxy, xx bye

hi again. whats happening with my tami? the nyorotchi, robin sometimes looks like its trying to push its baby boy off the screen, a few mins ago the baby went and nyorotchi starting falling over. i pressed a button and baby came back, doesnt robin like the baby? wots goin on? anyone know, email me please if you do.

my tamigotchi information + geneartions

pale yellow tamigotchi with flowers and yellow buttons

- from john lewis 12.50

- 1st generation: boy, named candy, child was a marutchi, teen was a ufotchi, adult was a korotchi.

- korotchi had a baby from the matchmaker

2nd generation: girl, named mimi ( got her now), - child was a hotodetchi, teen was a ringotchi, then a ichigotchi now is a memetchi.

pink tamigotchi with flowers and green buttons

- from tesco 12.97

- 1st genearatoion: boy named robin ( got that now) , kuribotchi now a nyorotchi

- with its baby from matchmaker a baby boy

see ya madison. i'm online now so email me please

hi everyone, just watched hollyoaks the best! anyway not much happened with my tamis today, robin will be leaving this evening, and i will just have the baby boy. i think i'm going to call it icy. mimi has been boring today, always hungry. i might get my 3rd tami this weekend, but i don't know. i really want a tamigotchi ocean, xmas or angel, but they dont sell em in this country, its my birthday in the week after next.i love fries and so do my tamis!!! goodbye now tell you about the baby boy tomorrow, and mimi's 5 so her matchmaker should come up soon. i hope she has a girl i have loads of girls names but no boys names. half term is such a boring drag, even the tamis seem to be not so happy quicker. good night.

Robin left last night. the new baby boy is here, i called it Icy. Icy is a marutchi the bouncy ball. icy has 1 bar of training, 11lb, 0 yrs, boy, 2g, 1008 points. my other tami Mimi, is still here, she should have a baby soon, that baby will be 3rd g. i think this weekend i mite buy another tami, but not sure, if i do i'll tell u all about it. i want a oniontchi and a prpellertchi, they look so cute. :D :D :eek: :D goodbye, from madi

i went shopping and looked everywhere in sainsburys for another tami but they neva had a ny so i went toys r us and now have my 3rd tamigotchi!! ( marissa, don't tell them at sckool lot i hav a third one yet cause they thought it was dumb when i got my 2nd one if they find out i hav three they will think i am dumb)

my new one is another yellow one cause there was nothing else. it is a girl i named it Misty. its a marutchi. the other yellow one is Mimi, she is 7 yrs and had a baby boy from the matchmaker this morning. My pink one is a teenager. i am so plesed it turned into a cute Propellertchi. :D altogether i want to have about 4 or 5 tamis.

[SIZE=21pt]My Tamigotchis. By MADISON[/SIZE]

Pale Yellow connection version 2- Mimi,(girl) generation 2 with baby boy memetchi

Pale Yellow connection version 2-

Misty,(girl) marutchi, generation 1

Pink Tropical connection version 2-

Icy,(boy) propellertchi, generation 2

hi, mimi, icy and misty are so sweet. here is latest news, misty has 2 bars training, - 0yrs, 12lb, and 180p.

icy has 5 bars training, 2yrs, 17lb, 1424p,( i'm saving up for an ipod.) mimi has 9 bars training, 7yrs, 32lb, 229p. Mimi is leavign tonight, i will hav the baby boy then. right now misty is rolling over, icy is hovering and mimi is jumping. nothing else to report, i really want the tamagotchi camaflage ones. but they are only in usa. in the shops over here i hav only seen yellow, pink, see through orange, see through purple ones. ah, liitle baby just pooed. more new l8a.

My Tamigotchis

Pale Yellow connection version 2- Mimi,(girl) generation 2 with baby boy memetchi

Pale Yellow connection version 2-

Misty,(girl) marutchi, generation 1

Pink Tropical connection version 2-

Icy,(boy) propellertchi, generation 2

hello, anyone still online at this time of night??

misty changed into a ringotchi today and is now asleep. icy is still a propeller and mimi my memetchi is leaving the baby tonight.

:mellow: :eek: :unsure: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :mimitchi: :p :eek: :eek: :eek: arent tamis the cutest?

:) :( ;)

hey everyone. Ohio was born yesterday night . i changed the time to midnight so mimi went early. the baby didin't go sleep until 11pm last nite!! i named after the american state ohio.

i am trying to make icy and misty go together. my other tamas. i love this website, thanks to tamafan for helping with avatars and what they are, and everyone that replyed to me. :wacko:

hiya, everyone is emailing me saying i'm doing these logs wrong, but i only just joined on 19th october. i'm replying to the other topics i did but i dont know if this is right anyway this morning ohio turned into a nikatchi.

hey , icy just changed from a propellertchi to a memetchi, i already had a memetchi before though, on my yellow tami when it was my girl, mimi. on the pink one i am saving up for a ufo. but i also want a skatebord and ipod. icys items are

-costume

- computer

- bow tie

- sun glasses

my yellow ones ohio items are

- costume

- boots

- bow tie

- racquets

- cap

- tools

and its teats are

- fried chicken

-shrimp

-hot dog

- bread

my yellow ones misty items are

- ball

- hair gel

- honey

- costume

and its treats are

-cake

-steak

- milk

-muffin

-lollipop

i think kuribotchis, ichigotchis, oinionthcis, propellertchis are the cutest tamis! what do you think?

- madison

:D :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

hiya. earlier today i went shopping and bought my 4th tamigotchi, i'm kind of collecting them. though its hard to look after so many at once!! its a see through dark yellow one, its a girl i called it Lilly she is a hotodetchi :wacko: and right now is asleep. Misty my ringotchi is asleep, ohio is awake and icy is brushing its teeth. i'm still saving up for that ufo. its 5000 points and i have 3802 points. i am saving up for icy on the pink one. in the shops they also had pink tropical, yellow flowers, see through orange, purple and yellow and a silver one which i was gonna get but then i didn't. that's it for tonight, more updates tomorrow.

yesterday nite i finally brought that ufo i was saving up for. Icy has been to nyc, paris and egypt although for 5000 points you think it would do more than just stand there and look at the background scenery. i wanna geta skatebord or toy now. currently starfish, lilly is awake, misty is wake, and icy is too but lazy ohio is still asleep. prob wont wake up until 10. i really want a oinontchi, they are so cute cause my mate had one at school. i could b gettin another tami for my birthday ( nov 9th) by then i would have 5. bit too many, oh well. i'm waiting for my ringotchi misty to change to an adult , its 3 yrs old. it is already best mates with my memetchi boy, so when they conect as adults they will go in love and have a baby. hope its a girl cause i have loads of girls names but hardly any boys names. i have to go back to school tomorrow, half terms finished, :mellow: but i might write a log in I.T. computer class!! if no-one notices cause our class is full of loud mouth snitches. :wacko: :angry:

see ya ! :blink: :rolleyes: <_<

Aloha ! Lilly the star is 12lb and 25p. icy is 30lb and 153p. ohio is 16lb and 354p. misty is 20lb and 69p. i brought memethci icy some weights earlier, it looks so cute!! gonna go out now, so bye .

oh oh ohio is in a bad mood.

bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) :huh: :huh: :ph34r: :ph34r: :D :wacko: :huh: :huh: ;) :D :wacko: :huh: B)

Latest posts

Back