Help - violent tomogachi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TDAInsure

Reaction score
My kids have had their tomogachis for about a month. My 6 yr old son is crying his eyes out because after keeping his tomogachi alive for better than two weeks and finally having a baby, my daughter's tomogachi took out a sword and killed her brother's when he won a game they were playing. Is this normal?

[SIZE=9pt]....Wow, I've never heard of that happening. o_o;;[/SIZE]

Maybe it's a glitch, or something.

thats pretty weird man. like.....f'real weird.

sounds like something a little kid would make up and lie about,

doesn't it. Still though, i'd pay good money to see what you are

describing. wouldn't all of you??? i mean, how kool does that sound?!

(sad tho)

I've never heard of Tamagotchis killing each other. :( Maybe your son was confused. Are you sure the Tamagotchis just weren't playing the little "tug-o-war" game when they connected?

I hate to say it, but it sounds so random. The little boy's Tamagotchi won, so the little girl's Tamagotchi killed it. :D

well u said it was a tomogotchi..is it supposed to be tamagotchi? If not, its a fakey!

My kids have had their tomogachis for about a month. My 6 yr old son is crying his eyes out because after keeping his tomogachi alive for better than two weeks and finally having a baby, my daughter's tomogachi took out a sword and killed her brother's when he won a game they were playing. Is this normal?
my first question would be, "are you sure you have a TAMAgotchi?" i don't know if you made a typo or if you had been sold one of the many fakes that are out there. some virtual pet manufacturers rip off bandai (the one's who make tamagotchis) and slightly alter their name (tomogotchi, tomagotchi, etc.). what you're describing is something i've never experiences with tamagotchis, so i'd be very suspicious towards whether or not the tamagotchi you have is real or fake.

We bought them at Target. Both are tamagotchi connections, my daughters was part of a two pack friendship set, or something like that. My son's was a single. They both have the Bandai trademark on them and the paperwork that came with them.

Here is a little clarification. Some of you who know much more about tamagotchi than I may know if this is possible. Understand that this information is coming from a 6 year old. Also understand that I know almost nothing about these little toys (Thus the misspelling in my first post, etc.) I could use some help interpreting what might have happened, I certainly don't want it to happen again.

The two tamagotchi's played a game. My son's tama won the game. After the game my daughter's Tama, an adult of only a few hours, built a robot and sent it to my son. They send each other presents often. The "robot" is what killed both the adult and child. My son says with a sword or knife. (Sorry I can't remember all the details and dare not ask too many questions.)

I'm relieved that this isn't common. I'm a little leery, because "something" did happened. I'd love some help figuring out what it might have been. He'd had Tamas die and while it bummed him out a little, it wasn't any thing traumatic. This was a big deal - serious tears. My daughter started her Tama over - time out didn't seem severe enough to her. My son still won't let his Tama play with hers. He thinks hers should pretty much live in time out.

Sorry if I sound new to Tamagotchi's and web postings - I am. I appreciate the input.

We bought them at Target. Both are tamagotchi connections, my daughters was part of a two pack friendship set, or something like that. My son's was a single. They both have the Bandai trademark on them and the paperwork that came with them.
yeah, i've never heard of that happening with tamagotchis ever.

Was the tama that took the sword out a Gozarutchi?

This is a Gozarutchi- :huh:

When a tama loses a game, it falls over, and looks like it's dead. Never heard of this happening though. Sounds like a digimon. :(

Let me tell you, this is not normal.

-Chohimetchidude

oh my gosh that is so sad what did it look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back