im planning on getting the turtle mutsu

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_tu_u808

Reaction score
ok im might get the turtle mutsu, but is it worth it?? if i get it ill be left with about only $40-$50. and i i get borde of it and i sell it will i get my money back??? if i got borded of it an u would buy it how much will u pay?????

Yes,

It is worth it. They hardly ever come on eBay. But, if you are buying it, just as a toy, then no. If you are planning on putting it in a collection, then yes. If you resold it, you wouldn't get as much, because it won't be as rare, it will be opened, and the Virtual Pet fad, will have died down.

Regards,

DarkCore

ok im might get the turtle mutsu, but is it worth it?? if i get it ill be left with about only $40-$50. and i i get borde of it and i sell it will i get my money back??? if i got borded of it an u would buy it how much will u pay?????
Yeah, I think you should get it. 40-50 dollars is still a lot. You can buy more with that. It is worth it because it's very rare. And nobody will probably sell another Turtle Mutsu. It's kinda your only chance you can get a Turtle Mutsu. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
But, if you are buying it, just as a toy, then no. If you are planning on putting it in a collection, then yes.
Why, isn't keeping it as a toy good? Isn't it fun? :D

i'd probably pay up to $20, but no higher. maybe a tiny bit more if it's a japanese turtle, or some other rare type.

that's why i've been avoiding buying the highly expensive japanese turtle mutsu on ebay. i want to open it and possibly try it out. i'm going to wait for one that's much cheaper.

well ok thanks i jus look for a american mutsu, do u think they sell the roung bowl fishes in the philpines cause my grand parents live there and they would get it?? when did the round bowls come out?????

-primo

well ok thanks i jus look for a american mutsu, do u think they sell the roung bowl fishes in the philpines cause my grand parents live there and they would get it?? when did the round bowls come out?????

-primo
No, they have stopped selling all types of Mutsu's in 2000. There are none left. Keep checking eBay.

Regards,

DarkCore

No, they have stopped selling all types of Mutsu's in 2000. There are none left. Keep checking eBay. 

Regards,

DarkCore
:angry: I hope they do an American version 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back