Photo
- - - - -

Tamagotchi Ocean Death

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Galaxia

• galaxia user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 20 October 2005 - 12:39 PM ( #1 )

Hello everyone

Im having a lil problem with my Tamagotchi Ocean. I got it all the way to 10 years old and then it changed into a cute mermaid thing but they day after it died >.<
My Gen 2 tamagotchi lasted till 45 so why is the ocean dieing so fast? Can you get them to 20+

Replies

Views

Started

20 Oct 2005

Last Post

27 Oct 2005

mpingo

• mpingo user photo

Posted 20 October 2005 - 10:33 PM ( #2 )

Every Tamagotchi Ocean I've ever had died young. I think the only way you can get one to live 20+ is by cheating with its age, though I forget if you can do that with Ocean. It's been a long time since I've played with it.

tama_morino_lover

• tama-morino-lover user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 21 October 2005 - 07:41 AM ( #3 )

I don't have an ocean and I'm not really planning on getting one. Rather have morino. :blink: My brother's going to be getting one soon and he's been studying. :D So if you have any questions on tama oceans, just email jacobh85. But here's my advise. :D Try to take PERFECT care of it. When your oceans died, did you not protect them from predators or something? :lol: Or maybe oceans are sometimes programmed to die young. That's all I have right now. I put on another post when I have a definite answer. Now, excuse me, I must contemplate on this subject. Hmmm. :lol:

junky

• junky user photo

Posted 21 October 2005 - 06:28 PM ( #4 )

from what i hear, tamagotchi oceans are the most difficult tamagotchi. morino's would probably be second in the difficulty level. i just received my morino, and i'm having a hard time getting different characters.

tam_chick01

• tam-chick01 user photo

Posted 22 October 2005 - 05:04 AM ( #5 )

a little mermaid oh wear you got secret character wich means your having a good time with your tama WELL DONE!!! :huh: :huh: :D

Mothra

• mothra user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 22 October 2005 - 09:20 AM ( #6 )

You did very well to get the secret character and to keep it alive for so long.
I have run mine on and off for 5 years and only got adults twice.

Zatchi

• zatchi user photo

Posted 22 October 2005 - 10:27 AM ( #7 )

Hello everyone

Im having a lil problem with my Tamagotchi Ocean. I got it all the way to 10 years old and then it changed into a cute mermaid thing but they day after it died >.<
My Gen 2 tamagotchi lasted till 45 so why is the ocean dieing so fast? Can you get them to 20+

My friends have tamagotchi ocean and they say that it's the hardest tamagotchi out there, and the darn neediest too.

hey

• hey user photo

Posted 26 October 2005 - 06:01 PM ( #8 )

:o whats a tama oceon how much $$$ is it (@ Wal-mart)
and wats it do :( :huh: :lol:

Mothra

• mothra user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 26 October 2005 - 07:44 PM ( #9 )

The Tama Ocean is not available at Wal-Mart any more. I got two of mine there 6 years ago now? The only ones available now will be found on ebay for about $40 or so each and will more than likely be the Japanese version. The American version is very rare. Good luck :lol: They are really cute.

chumba wumba

• chumba-wumba user photo

Posted 27 October 2005 - 12:54 PM ( #10 )

[

My Gen 2 tamagotchi lasted till 45 so why is the ocean dieing so fast? Can you get them to 20+[/QUOTE]
what is a tama ocean? :o :o :o :o :o :o