the games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which of these neopet games gives you the most neopoints?

• petpetsitter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • snowmuncher

• thade

• meerca chase

• potato counter

• extreme potato counter

• or another

• please post others

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamachick123

Reaction score
which of these games give the most nepoints

if none of these these r wat u know of and they give alot of neopoints please post them!!!! :lol:

For me It's Meerca Chase!!! :D

I LOVE that game!!

And if You use up all your plays on that, you can go and play Meerca Chase II!

I earnt 2500 np from those!! <_<

mine is petpetsitter(i get about 700 neopoints) , meerca chase 2(i get about 600-900 np) and meepit vs feepit(500-1000, and its fun too)

it depends on what ur good at though and try to get points on tthem double neopoint games :furawatchi:

:huh: hi ppl i play neopets too i love shoyrus! im ahsatanbee1! i have a guild a shoyru lover guild!!!!! I love petpetsitter it earns me quite alot. Play the trivias in music bystro it gives alot i guess if u know the answers :(

well, i have a site that has cheats, and now i have bout, 467, 098 neopoints, and ive been on for 8 months :blink: the site has alomost every game for answers and help. here it is, plz dont tell any1 outside of this area.

https://www.maraqua.net

right now, it is under repair ;)

i got it from maraqua.net, it has game cheats.

You hardly get any neopoints when you go on hard because it is very hard so you won't roll for long

:gozarutchi: I get alot of nps from tubolar kiko racing, mynci beach volleyball and faerie bubbles. Here are some cheat codes you can type in during the game.

Slumberberry=the best. use this code when you're about to lose.

Stardust=gives you nova one

Faerieland=gives you a rainbow bubble

Bubbles=makes all bubbles same colour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back