Photo

tama evolution

• Please log in to reply

aki

• aki user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 October 2005 - 09:33 AM ( #1 )

Okay My Tama would have four stages...baby, toddler, teen then adult...Duh...right?

Okay Baby.... babatchi: She would be clear circular and have a little line sticking out of ther bottom side ( offcenter xP)that swithced sides as she moved left to right. she would have two, 2 pixel length, 1 pixel width sized eyes. after 1 hour....going through all of the things a normal baby would go through....she would evolve into...

Toddler: Circochi-----> Circochi would be a circle with to stick like arms pointing upwards....but obviously move around xP (most likley up and down) She would have the same eyes as babatchi. Now...after 24 hours from hatching....she would evolve into......

Teen: octochi-----> Octochi would have an eight shape, or a snowman shape. She would have two arms and two legs( 1 pixel width) and the same eyes as her last evolved forms. She would stay on screen for 48 huors, earning the rest of her disapline points and then evolve into------>

Adult: nanochi----> nanochi would have the same shape and look as octochi, but would have filled in bunny ears. Nanochi would stay on screen untill death/or baby takes over.

Well thats my tama evolution. Hope ya like it ^.^

***********************WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I G-G-GIVE UP!!!!!!!!******************** NO ones helping me put the stupid thing up v.v Oh well.

Replies

Views

Started

21 Oct 2005

Last Post

21 Oct 2005

Admin

• admin user photo
  • Group: Admin

Posted 21 October 2005 - 12:49 PM ( #2 )

Oops! Forgot the image and proper entry form! Not a valid entry. :ph34r: