MY TAMA

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tank

Reaction score

Today I got a new purple see through tamagotchi. I pulled out the tag and waited for the egg to hatch. The egg hatched and I got a baby girl. I named her Candy. An hour later Candy turned into a Hitodetchi :ph34r: .I brought her a pear and some bubbles.

I typed in the secret codes and I got samples of the items and food. When I checked the item list I saw that my tamagotchi had called the hair potion-hair gel,the costume-stuffed animal.

and the love potion-honey. My tama also called bubbles-tools and I havejust brought a pot plant which my tama called plant. YAY, I have just used the pot plant and got 800p.

Last edited by a moderator:
So far I have brought my tama-

bubbles

pot plant

pear

P.S.You can each reply on my log once but dont post un kind things.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone going to reply?

I am going on holiday for a few days and when I come back I hope I find lots of replys and messages from other tamatalk membrs. :D :D :ph34r: B) :unsure: :unsure: :ph34r: :huh:

I hope that Candy turns into a Yu-fochi when she is a teenager and when she evolves into an adult I would like her to be one of theese characters. :D :huh: :huh: :D

Latest posts

Back