How do I get the costum off of my tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikime109

Reaction score
i can't get my tamagotchi to take off the costum... and if i drink the love potion then will mine fall in love with my friends? and why won't he play with the ball anymore? and what games give more point i want to get a cape thingy but it's 1000 points how long does it take the shop keeper to restock the shop? and i wanted to see if my tamagochi would play with the stuffed animal and he put it on like a costume but all of the sudden i went to play with the scateboard and the stuffed animal wasn't there any more! :huh: sorry for all of the questoins i am kind of excited about my tamagotchi groing up

They grow up so fast :wacko: so when do they move out? :(

^ thats a joke....not a questions^

thanks for all the help no really

just remember if you wanna answer somthing i'm your questoin asker......

1. get the costume off by changing the time to make it go to sleep. then wake it up

2. yes it will fall in love as long as there both adults and there different genders

3.it wont play with the ball anymore because its now an adult and they dont play with balls

4.he restocks at 3:00pm 7:oopm and 12:00pm....to make it faster change the times to either 2:59pm, 6:59pm or 11:59pm and wait a minute.

5. the stuffed animal is actually a panda costume and it dissapears after u use it once

Hope it helped :(

Or if you want to keep it on longer, just PAUSE your tamagotchi BEFORE and i mean BEFORE, it goes to sleep. Then take it out of pause the time it wakes up.

And your tamagotchi has to be an adult to use the costume. :p :p :D :p :D

If you want to know the time tamagotchis go to sleep and wake up??

Then here you go!!!! (They are for Tamagotchi Connexion V2)

Sleeping Times:

Baby: *unknown* :p

Child 8:00pm

Teenager: 8:00pm *not sure* :p

Adult: 9:00pm

Waking Up Times:

Baby: *Unknown* :p

Child: *can't remember* :lol: :lol: Maybe 10:00am??? :p :p :p

Teenager: 9:00am

Adult: 8:00am

Glad I could help!!! :p

Sleeping Times:

Baby: *unknown* :p

Child 8:00pm

Teenager: 8:00pm *not sure* :D

Adult: 9:00pm

Waking Up Times:

Baby: *Unknown* :p

Child: *can't remember* :p :p Maybe 10:00am??? :p :p :p

Teenager: 9:00am

Adult: 8:00am

Glad I could help!!! :D
for the sleeping times and wakingup times are different....deppending on how good ur character is like maskitchi sleeps at 10:30 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back