My tamas log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For all my tamas they will have there own log pic it will be the first thing i post infront of there name every day i will post a log for each of my tamas

:eek: This tama is a tropical island tama with a palmtree on it. this tamas name is Lupin and he is a ver2 gen 2 tama he is not debugged he was a kinkokimotchi(sp) when he was a child and then he turned into a Hinatchi he should evolve tomorrow or maybe even late today his mother was a Furawatchi named Ginny and his father was a Toratchi from the matchmaker since i only have three tamas i could not mate them all. he has ||||||| training points and loves playing with his action figure wich he recieved from his mothers best friend Luna son when he was a teenager Harry gave it to him even though it was not wrapped Lupin only got 3 items and some treats from his mother but he is quites content at the moment :wacko:

:eek: This tama is a purple camofloge(sp) . His name is Colin. It is curently a Zuccitchi when it was a baby it was a hitodetchi and then a Hinotamatchi and then i forgot it at home when i went with my girlguide unit to a pioneer village it has ||||| training points it has seven friends he should be getting the matchmaker today perhaps or tommorrowi hope i get a girl this time. He is a 4 genaration and he got quite alot of items from his great-grandfather not alot from his mother though he is quite greedy he gives most bad pressies but i can really do anything about that hopefully he will change once he recieves his tama baby :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: This Tama is a cream camafloge Tama. His name is Harry he is brothers with Colin. He is a Gozarutchi when he was a child he was a Hitodetchi and then when teenager he was a Hinotamatchi and then i forgot him when i went with my girlguide unit to a pioneer villige but i dress him up as a bunny to disguise his uglyness he has less items then his brother colin but has a good heart for when i connected him for the first time with Lupin, Lupin gave him a snake and he gave him a action figure( i dont consider this bad behavior) he is a fourth gen and is a ver2 he came in a best friends package. tomorrow the matchmaker should be coming with a mate for him( i want it to be a maskatchi) if it is not the one i want i will set the time again and again untill it is the one i want. :wacko:

:eek: This tama is a stripped mini tama. I named it beeps even though you cannot really name a tama mini . It is 2 days old and turned into something i think is a younge ojoyotchi(bad speeling error all i know that it skips child and adult now this is the second time i have gotton it and it loves eating thous circle things more then the pretzals anway i guess that is it for this :wacko:

<_< Today Lupin got his full training bar but i forgot to get him when i woke up so he dropped hunger and happy hearts to 1 :p i hope he doesnt turn into a bad chractor He needs to lose alot of wieght anyway i am saving up points for costumes for them for holloween :hitodetchi: he should turn into an adult later today or tomorrow perhaps i paused him :mimitchi: :D

:( He mated today with a Takotchi and now has a little boy i think i shall name him Fred or perhaps George he seems pretty happy today but has been watching tv like every 5 minutes i will click the first button so he will stop i go to look at him again what do i see and tv and him with his back turned i disaplined him once and he got mad and was jumping that put the tv watchin off for a bit :ichigotchi:

:mellow: Today he mated with a Dorotchi since i could not get a maskatchi i got fusterated and just let him mate and now he has a lovly baby girl i think i will name her lily or Katie( Katie Bell from HP). Today he has not watched as much tv every time he did i would press the first button he was practicing ninja moves and jump onto the roof of the screen and acting like a monkey ;)

:mellow: nothing has changed much with it hd it paused most of the day he is now 3 days old i had him paused because i dont want him to evolve yet it is so cute just the way it is not :( ;)

:chohimetchi: Today alot of things happened and some strange things Lupin turned 2 today not so strange egh?well he woke up extrodinarly earlier and yes the time was correct he woke up at a wopping 7 am and then to my plesent discovery he evovled into the adorble are you ready???

Are you shure????

Ok he is a

a

Memetchi!!!! :D :chohimetchi:

:chohimetchi: Tonight he should leave, leaving his lovely son to my care:( noy much else :chohimetchi:

:pochitchi: Colin left me his son and i named him James he was a Marutchi then turned into an Oniontchi a few minutes ago i am now doing a test with him i am feeding him only treats when he is hungrey i wonder what he will turn into he has |||| training points i am going to wait untill he is an oldie so i can mate him with my other tama when she is an oldie i cant wait i really want an Oyajitchi :pochitchi:

:eek: Today Lupin mated with a Urutchi and had a baby girl!!!! I think i am going to name her Padma but the strange thing is i had her father on pause for quite a bit and now he is only 5 years old???? anyway i guess that is it all for now :D

Latest posts

Back