Help..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

12sean5

Reaction score
:lol: Hi i need help woth somthing. hoe long does it take to get ur tama to evolve into an adult? and... how do i choose or it choose what it turns into..

:lol: Hi i need help woth somthing. hoe long does it take to get ur tama to evolve into an adult? and... how do i choose or it choose what it turns into..
I have ben wondering the same thing...

i dont remember exactly but i think mine became an adult when it was 3-4 days years old (days), correct me if im wrong.

i dont remember exactly but i think mine became an adult when it was 3-4 days years old (days), correct me if im wrong.
But.. how the heck do i decide or know what to do to get it to evlolve into what i want?>>>...

ive only had it for 10 days :[ so i have no guarenteed answer. but obviously for example, if you want a mamechi, you need to take excellent care of it (1st generation?) always keeping it satisfied and discipline it to the max. i figure its probably like the older ones and it just pretty much matters on what generation the tamagotchi is, and how well you take care of it (keeping a certain number of hearts full and amount of discipline). heres a pretty accurate looking growth chart "tamagal" has brought to this forum.

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?act=p...c&id=10&count=y

its pretty self explanatory. hope this helps.

Ok thanx iv had mine for 2 days. r u a boy or a gal and do u wanna be friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back