tamagotchis celebrate holidays!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gymnastelmo

Reaction score
I think that Tamagotchi connections celebrate all holidays, because: one time my brother's tamagotchi got set to Christmas by accident, and a Christmas tree appeared on the screen. :) :lol:

ur right! my friend said that his tama greeted him on his birthday last october 7th. :lol:

im not sure about hollidays but it does great you for ur b-day. if u reset your birthday after youv set it once, when you click back to see ur tama she/he will give u a cake!

it's still ok if they dont celebrate holidays that change dates every year... at least they get to celebrate our birthdays, halloween, christmas and new year. i got my 1st tama last september and my birthday is on august, tsk,tsk,tsk, that means i have to wait until next year! i wonder what generation my tama will be when it celebrates my b-day? any ideas? :lol:

my tamagotchi.........................

name:zoe!!

weight:42

Generation:1

type:pochitci

version:v2

Your right on my birthday my tamagotchi gave me a present and I dont know if this has happened to anyone but on new years fire works came up

It's true. Mine celebrated the new year.

My Tama!

Name: Stan

Gen: 2G

Training: 6/9

Type: Young Mimitchi

:D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back