Do u like nano?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

like them or not?

• HATE THEM!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LOVE THEM!

• I don't noe...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

redtama

Reaction score
Well i'm wondering if any1 likes nano's becuz it woke me up!Becuz i left the sound on..... I'll be right back soon! <_< :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i love them. they wake up too early so i usually mess witht he clock to make it stay up till 10 & sleep until 8 (wake up for school time) it works better that way... then usually during skool i switch the clock back to 9pm so it will sleep during the day... lol

i like them..

my friend has one, and i thought it wuz pretty cool.

i mean, other than the giant pixel animation and it going into the corner(?) rubbing its head (?) in the side of the screen.

i dont think any other digital virtual pet-thingy that isnt a tama should be a virtual pet at all.

i dont no, since i havent taken care of it long enough for it to annoy me...

i love them i have 2 nano baby and 3 talking nano babies. Does any1 kno how long it takes for a nano baby to become 1 because mines never make it to 1

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont like regular nanos i have a nano baby after a while the screen starts to fade. i also have a talking nano puppy witch is actaully reaaly fun it talks to you when it needs something

I love it when mine woke up at 6am, I'm a late night person and an early morning person, so I won't miss anything :(

My friend showed me a nano before...I wasn't really into it, but that was like a year or 2 ago. They probably made 'em better by now.

I like them but not as fun as tamagotchis. tamagotchis actually do not need attention all of the time and they are prettier and tamagotchis actually do something cute :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back