Talk about you and ur tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my shell cover is purple with orenge swirls. my tama is the first generation. her name is cyan,(took my 5 tryes to get a girl) shes 10 pounds, and in her second stage but she is going to change really soon. whats yours?

Mine is a cool/cute tama! It's a Mametchi! The thing that makes it so cute...eh em i mean cool, is when he sticks his head up to the screen so you can see him in full detail! Ahh, thats the closest I'll ever get to a tama.

I love my tama more and more, I think I'll start talking to it LOL! Although he's sleeping now, awww.

Anyways, I wonder if I should breed him, or should I let him get old and turn into an ojitchi, that's what it's called right? But I'd rather him become an oyajitchi.

When David has a kid (wich I'll make sure he does, I don't really want him to get old!) I should be ready for a name, If it's a boy I'm naming him Randy, if it's a girl...then I don't know, hmm.

I hope my smart little tama lives a long time, just between you and me...and the rest of TamaTalk i guess... I LOVE MY TAMAGOTCHI!!!

But don't tell anyone man...I'm 13.........I wonder how old most of the people on this board are?

I have a pink tama. i don't use it much cuz the batteries die in about a week. is that normal? what should i do send it back to bandi or what? :lol:

well, im going 4 a record with my tamagotchis

i have 2: i have a blue one and that is 2moz going to be the 13 gen

and my other 1 is on 2nd gen and its the mach maker and it is 62!!! lol

Well, I have three tamagotchis, and I have recently had trouble coming up with names, as I have used up a whole bunch already. So I went to a baby name website, and I was inspired: My two tamagotchis recently mated and had twin girls, so I looked up 'twins' for names, and came up with Ulan and Banji (both for girls, and meaning 'first born of twins' and 'second born of twins,' respctively). :lol:

i got 2 tamas both blue 1 lite the other darker 1 version 3 the other 2 so coollll! i luv tamas!

i have a sky v3..

its a patopatchi, teen.

i luv my v3. and my 2 other active tamas. in the whole 8.

i have 2 mametchis! they are nice. chrissy has one also [see siggy!]

meh: i like to chat [look at my post #! en't it obvious?]

i also like string..

1. good for tying hostages up with :marumimitchi:

2. making friendship bracelets and all that girly stuff which i am beyond cuz im that good at them.

say hello to eddie everyone![meh cat]

eddie says: hhhhhhhhhhheggggggiawe4ugggtffffffffffff [him walking on my computer keys.] hey! eddie! you CANT SIT ON THE KEYBOARD! I DONT CARE ITS a WARM PLACE TO PARK YOUR FUZZY BUTT! GETOFF! anyway.. yeah. he does that.

Mine is a cool/cute tama! It's a Mametchi! The thing that makes it so cute...eh em i mean cool, is when he sticks his head up to the screen so you can see him in full detail! Ahh, thats the closest I'll ever get to a tama.I love my tama more and more, I think I'll start talking to it LOL! Although he's sleeping now, awww.

Anyways, I wonder if I should breed him, or should I let him get old and turn into an ojitchi, that's what it's called right? But I'd rather him become an oyajitchi.

When David has a kid (wich I'll make sure he does, I don't really want him to get old!) I should be ready for a name, If it's a boy I'm naming him Randy, if it's a girl...then I don't know, hmm.

I hope my smart little tama lives a long time, just between you and me...and the rest of TamaTalk i guess... I LOVE MY TAMAGOTCHI!!!

But don't tell anyone man...I'm 13.........I wonder how old most of the people on this board are?
So your 13 some people are 20 not including me

one of my entamas have ran out of battery, my connexion is currently a masketchi who is 4, weighs 62 pounds and is named baby. my other entama is currently a young memetchi (new teen character) who is 5, weighs 22 pounds, and is named miko (in japenese)

This should be in 'Whats On Your Mind' I will get a guide to move this.

But I have 3 tamas: A V1 named Roth, 7th generation with a dead batterie. V2 Ringotchi, 1st generation and another V2, young mametchi, 1st generation. I am getting a V3 today. So I will post when I get it.

I have 2 tamas...the V.2 one is an adult and is a Gozarutchi (she looks like a ninja) and V.3 one is a kid and looks like a marshmallow with legs and arms! she's really cute. Their names are Lucie and Ella

:( ohhhh. guess what i found out!!! when u connect 2 version threesss, and u press game, the shopkeeper comes and makes a beeping sound and then both gotchis play and th 1 who wins gets 30 points.if u lose u get none...and if u get perfext, u win 60 points, and also when u donate at least 50000 gotchi points 2 the king, he says thank u and rewards u with a p.c, he tells u the code and u press b and he says"sure"? and u press on yes, then the pc apears in your items. :)

mi tamagotchi yells"weeeeee, weeeeeee, that is funnn.....weee,weeeeeeeee," when he/she plays get...there is a special code 2 reveal how to make ur tama say the sounds when it plays games and a code 2 make ur tama talk like a person when he/she wants something, ur tama willl ask 4 it in english, untill u give the item 2 ur gotchi, helll keepp on yelling[but not if u turn the sound off-but ur gotchi will die like dat] os u want 2 always keep ur gotchci alive and happyyyy!!!!!!!!! B) B) B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back