Has Anyone Got a Ginjirotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redagotchi

Reaction score
Cuz I tried mimitchi's website and it said the following::

In my opinion, this is one of the hardest characters to get. He is the middle character of the healthy characters. Again to get this character you must first take good care of Marutchi/Tonmarutchi and get the character with legs, Tamatchi/Tongaritchi. Next thing to do is follow almost all of the above for Mametchi/Mimitchi. The differences here are simple. Let the hearts drop only TWO TIMES to 2 empty on both hunger and happiness. After those two times, take perfect care as if you were going for Mametchi/Mimitchi. Next is discipline. Only discipline 75%. On the last time it asks to be disciplined, ignore him. The attention icon will be unlit in about 5 mins. At that time check your Tama to make sure he doesn't need any thing.

If anyone has gotten Ginjirotchi, please tell me if this is the method you used and if not what method you did use. Thanks!!

Jinjiro seems somewhat hard to get, though I've got him a couple of times. I also got the Jinjiro Angel on the Angelgotchi!

I first thought you were talking about getting a Jinjiro on the new tamagotchis, not the original tamagotchi. :lol:

Keep trying. It's seems that the middle characters are just weird to get.

The method you are using should work.

I believe I got one once when I still had mine, but I can't remember honestly what I did to get him. He was so adorable though..

p1 is the first tamagotchi, released in 1997/96. Unfortunatley, you cannot get a jinji on a connection. :lol:

off topic: Wouldn't it be strange if you could tweak the characters via infrared communication?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back