how long does it take for my tama to grow up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikime109

Reaction score
i restarted mine with with my friend's because we wanted them to grow up together and her's had died... and i wanted to know how long it takes for tamagotchies to grow up? and how long does it take for tamagotchies to be best friends of course mines only a child and her's is to but we really won't owrs to be friends like we are... and what game gives the most pionts at a time? and my friend was takeing care of it and it went to sleep and when she came over today and got hers out it was dead but she was takeing care of it... i have left my tamagotchi home on accident and mine just had three piles of poop and was sick and was hungry and unhappy (and it smelled...) but hers died and she took care of it more than i did but mine had grown old but hers did then died.....that sucks for her but me being my nice self i restarted mine with her's .... i know i know i ask to much.... thax for your help peeps

i restarted mine with with my friend's because we wanted them to grow up together and her's had died... and i wanted to know how long it takes for tamagotchies to grow up? and how long does it take for tamagotchies to be best friends of course mines only a child and her's is to but we really won't owrs to be friends like we are... and what game gives the most pionts at a time? and my friend was takeing care of it and it went to sleep and when she came over today and got hers out it was dead but she was takeing care of it... i have left my tamagotchi home on accident and mine just had three piles of poop and was sick and was hungry and unhappy (and it smelled...) but hers died and she took care of it more than i did but mine had grown old but hers did then died.....that sucks for her but me being my nice self i restarted mine with her's .... i know i know i ask to much.... thax for your help peeps
The evolution times:

Baby-child: After one hour

Child-teen: When it's one year old

Teen-adult: When it's three-four years old

Also, you can put yours to sleep by setting the time to about 10 pm (You can pause it with A + B as well, but it won't grow while paused).

Both Tamagotchis need to be adults to be best friends.

Hope I helped!

-Fyrefox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back