What Happened to my V1?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_Rox!

Reaction score
One day, I was playing my tamagotchi. (v1) I put it on pause and then, for some reason, when I picked it up, the sound didn't work! Why is this? Also, after I got another one to replace that same one, the same thing happened!

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you have turned the sound off by mistake?

On the UK V1, if you press and hold button C and then press button A, you can turn the sound on and off that way.

no, i checked that. the sound still doesnt work no matter how may time i try turning the sound on and off.

Thatz what happened to me when i first got a tamagotchi.I cried when that happened cause the darn cute thing was the best toy i ever played with...........no more drama lol newayz have you pushed the back button and downloaded?

next time you get a tama dont put it on pause :furawatchi: :D :furawatchi:
how are we supposed to get them to school!!! they get CONFISCATED at our school. and sneakin' 'em in wont work us primary kids can hold ourselves back

i think thats what happens when you press down on the reset button too hard... i just figured that might have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back