How many people have had Nazotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you had Nazotchi?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it that so many people say they have/had Nazotchi...yet there are only 3 (no) votes so far, including mine!?!?!?!?!?!?! :lol:

I think nazotchi is so hard to get o_O according to members :D they say you never feed them snacks. :lol:

Is this true?

yeah, i bet people are lying when saying that they have had nazotchi lol but um yeah.....lol i wont to get him...

Well vahkidude said that you are allowed to give them only three snakcs in there hole life and their parents both have to be the same kind.

I've tried no snacks/few snacks. It didn't work. Odd enough, whenever I go for the secret character, I don't feed it snacks. It ALWAYS turns into hanatchi or robotchi. It is quite odd. I have the sound on, so I don't miss any needed food, disipline, or bedtimes. There was never more than one poo on the screen at a time. Me thinks it is very odd.

I am convinced Nazochi is not an attainable character. B)

On my debugged tamagotchis, he plays like a visitor, not as a regular character.

There are a lot of possible visitor characters you get through the Deka tamagotchis. Or maybe they can be activated by the new Kaitai tamagotchis. I bet that is a possibility. B)

i think he's imposible b.c the tamagotchi packaging shows the pets you can get and it doesn't say anything about secret ones. if they were real they'd advertise it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back