Tama best friend theory

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gymnastelmo

Reaction score
I think that tamagotchis can only become BEST FRIENDS if they are different ADULT characters. :lol:

Can anyone prove/disprove my theory?

Yes, only adults of the opposite sex can become best friends/lovers. So far, this has not been disproven, so it is assumed to be true for all instances.

It appears that way. My sister and I both had boys, and I could only get them up to good friends. I guess that means they have to be heterosexual..

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i tried but nothin happened. anyways tamagotchi wouldn't sell as much if they were gay. it would be a turn off for parents who want to buy their young kids a tama.

samfisher Posted on Nov 11 2004, 06:31 PM   At my school, we *try* to make gay tamagotchis. They get 4 happy faces, but that's about it. 

:D they would have to adopt :D

wouldnt that be cool

They should make tamagotchis like that to appeal to gay people... have homo tamagotchis that instead of breeding they visit the tama adoption agency and adopt a couple babies. ;) Wouldn't that be soo cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back