Adult at 2?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luna_lovegood

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi coneCTion ver2 just turned into a Memetchi but when i looked at it age it said 2 is that normal and is Memetchi a good charactor

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont think thats normal... ive never heard this and i never thought it was possible. so i think that theres something wrong with your tamagotchi.

i dont think thats normal... ive never heard this and i never thought it was possible. so i think that theres something wrong with your tamagotchi.
It was probally debugged, becuase when I debugged my v1, it starts at 0 years old (I picked an adult)

Most of the time, it's hard to break a tama by debugging it as long as you have the right screwdriver and only use a pencil to debug. I also heard you can undo debugging by erasing pencil marks.

pleze don't post spams it uses up space

its not normal :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's not normal, tamas usually turn into adults at 3 or 4.

If anyone knew.... i found this out the 2nd day i got my tama, it grows 1 - 2 - 3 years old each day u know, but did u know.... IT STARTS WHEN ITS A TEEN it'll grow 1 year old the 2nd day u have a teen :eek: so it evolves at age 3 (3rd day when it's a teen) + ur tama gets the matcher at age 6 or less right?

well its like, 6:30 PM and still no matchmaker and its age 6! (3rd day on adult) HELP!!! (maybe because it's the rarest tamagotchi, the cat / tiger 1, has anyone seen this cat / tiger tama or even gotten it? i have it and people say it's the rarest :D + its on Gen. 2 does that mean each Gen. matcher comes a day later (or year laters so like Gen. 1 is 6 eyars, 2 is 7 years, + + + + +.?) so can anyone anserw my cat 1, my gen 1, and reply if my anserw to everyone's delema is good or bad, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back