very very alarmed please help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

babydog2000

Reaction score
I had the baby boy, then the starfish toddler. the part that disturbs me is that it just skipped the teenage stage. It skipped right to UFOtchi, about 5 minutes ago, which according to the chart is an adult. am I just confused? PLEASE HELP!!!

P.S. it says that the tama is 1 year old.

Oh ok thanks. But then how come on the page that says Tamagotchi Connection v2 character chart it says that the UFOtchi is an adult...?

yea ufotchi is a teen, good job raisn ur tama, those are all characters obtained by pretty good care or ur tama :lol:

I had the baby boy, then the starfish toddler. the part that disturbs me is that it just skipped the teenage stage. It skipped right to UFOtchi, about 5 minutes ago, which according to the chart is an adult. am I just confused? PLEASE HELP!!!
P.S. it says that the tama is 1 year old.
you're confused. A UFO tama is a teen.

omg thats what happened to me but with my version 1 when both my elderly people got old(14 years old)they had 2 baby boyz after their mom and dad left they were cute lil v1 baby bois then after 1half it turned into the secret character.so it skipped the teenager stage!i was speechless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back