Thoughts' Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thoughts

Reaction score
Alrighty here, I guess I should start LOGGING.

......Connecting to "TamaTalk"......

Refreshing Text...

Loading Forums...

Loading Topics......

Loading Posts.........

Starting Tamagotchi Log...............

...............Ready

------------------------------------------------------

[SIZE=14pt]- Generation ONE -[/SIZE]

Chapter 1: Birth, Boy, and Blob

It was Saturday, at about 7:21PM and I pull the tab from my new Tamagotchi, and an egg appears. For 5 minutes I watch it bouncing, and read the instructions realizing I needed to set the time and wait 1 minute. All of a sudden it hatches...IT'S A GIRL!!! And you know what I did? I reset it......I really wanted a boy......and another girl appears the second time, but the third time it's finally a boy, so I guess now that I've retraced my memory, it was actually probably born at around 7:25 to 7:30. After It hatches I give it the first name that pops into my mind, David. Then after everything is set, I check it's Hunger and Happy meters, they seemed full, but after looking at the instructions I realize that they were completely empty, so I fill them up with milk and juice, and then I play the Jumping game, amazingly I got to the 26th hurdle on my second try. Afterwards I play the Dancing game, realizing it's Simon. After that I left him alone, and he beeped at 8:20PM. He was asleep so I turned his light off. When I went in my room I heard him beep again, this time I saw him awake with the light on, trying to stay off the screen from the small black steaming pile sitting at the right of the screen, it started crawling toward my tama, slowly, inch by inch, pixel by pixel, as it opened it's tiny empty mouth it chased my tama around the screen and out of the tamagotchi egg, It was just me, a little baby tama, and a small black steamy pile...LOL! from "it started crawling" to "...LOL" is where it's made up........why I told you that I do not know....You aren't stupid! Anyways, I cleaned the pile and he fell back asleep, after that I turned his light off and there were no problems. All there was was me sitting there...Bored...wanting to change the time but too lazy, so I lied there, and stayed, not moving, so boring, and I went to sleep. Also, there was this part where I got up to get a drink, didn't wanna forget that.

Chapter 2: Smiling Child

I wake up around 6:00AM, and it was still sleeping of course, after getting myself ready a bit, I actually set the time 2 hours ahead, and as I see the screen slide to the right, I see my new, bigger, Tamagotchi. After the very small excitement the rest of the day goes normal, and I also connected with my two friends, who had Ichigotchis, we went back and forth to eachother houses and to a park across the street, since we only lived about 5 houses away it was easy. Connecting was good, I always managed to be the only one to win any game, and I always got them to come to me and give me presents. And after a while of recieving Jack-in-the-Box's, flowers, and poo, I finally got a ball when it was time for my friends to leave. From then on it was still pretty boring, it had 3 training bars, I took a shower leaving my Tama hanging on the keychain from the light switch. After that it went to bed, and I did other things...this time not "as" bored, but still bored.

Chapter 3: The Upsidedown Strawberry

This was better, my tama was finally getting more detailed! My tama was an Ichigotchi what do ya know, same as my friends. But the bad thing was that it was Monday...school, but I couldn't bring it with me, so I left it alone on pause, frozen in time. Once I got back my two friends came over and we jumped on both of my trampolines(Spell Check?), and we connected alot, and then we also let our tama's have fun while we were, so we each lef

Latest posts

Back