ewww whaleotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crimsoda

Reaction score
okay here's the thing. both my pets turned into whaleotchi things. ugly

gave one a teddy bear and it became a teddy bear??? thought it would use it to go to sleep with.

the other one I put the costume on and it is much prettier. then I read somewhere that it will take the costume off to go to sleep and I will lose it!!???

oh no! is this true?

o_O

*Tries to comprehend*

Your Hatenatchi shouldn't turn into a Teddy Bear when given one. Are you sure it turned into it? Adults also don't sleep with toys. :eek:

It depends which costume you have on. Does it say Costume or Stuffed Animal? You'll lose the Stuffed Animal, but you keep the Costume forever. :lol:

:lol: are u sure u keep the costume :eek: some sites say that when ur tama sleeps, it takes off the costume and throws it away ! :( and its weird that a tama would turn to a teddy bear after given one . I think its a BIG glitch :huh:

[SIZE=16pt]Yes, you keep the costume, as long as it's the Mimitchi Costume, not the Panda Costume. [/SIZE] :lol:

well it may have been a stuffed animal. i got it from a code. it turned into a teddy bear looking thing though. the costume one looks like black rabbit ears. hopefully that is not the panda one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back