Photo

My Tamagotchi Character Name

• Please log in to reply

TikkiTama

• tikkitama user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 October 2005 - 10:25 PM ( #1 )

What name would you give to a new Tamagotchi character?

Well. I am pretty confident that the judges will look at mine. But if not, then that is okay.
I would like to have a tamagotchi character name as --

Passiontchi/
Cupidtchi

Or in Japanese ^^
Passhontchi/Jonetsutchi-
Goyokutchi

Why:
Because it reminds me of how I LOVE my Tamagotchi and how I have a passion to keep a firm hold of it, never letting it go until I grow old (Or when I die/someone breaks it)!

What it looks like: Passiontchi: Has a flower petal on top of head , and looks like a Furawatchi but has a little circle on each cheek indicating rosy cheeks.
Cupidtchi: Has a heart in the middle of its stomach and has two little hairs sticking out on the top of its head, with a little arrow and bow thing it always holds on to (thats not an item, automatically has it when grown)

Description: Passiontchi has love that reacts to its future partner. So if you have another tamagotchi that turns into this creature and is the opposite gender, that would be the perfect love. It sings and has little hearts and roses popping up (Kinda like Kutchipatchi kissing the screen with the rose in its mouth). Passiontchi also looks like its writing a letter and its number one purpose to stay alive is to find the right one. But he/she can get jealous if it doesn't find a mate soon. It can also go into depression because of that and will 'beep' for no reason, so you'll have to give it a time out.
Cupidtchi is a bit different, he/she is kinda like a matchmaker, but doesn't actually get people married. It's guaranteed to give you a next generation because you won't be able to mate Cupidtchi since its 'true job' is to find love for someone else. It's pretty hard to get, it is kinda like Memetchi. But this should only be in the "Japanese Version" in my opinion, since I made it up. It will throw arrows up into the top of your tama going up.. ^ and then will giggle and then do happy jumps. It will also lay down, kickback its feet constantly, and pretend to write Valentine cards (Its Birthdate is on Valentine's Day).

Treats/Items: Both like Chocolate-Hearts and Hair-Bows. Both Don't like Fish-Burgers and Boots

--TikkiTama
I hope I win! I took a long time on this! Good luck everyone! And have a beautiful day! :lol:

P.S. Cupidtchi and Passiontchi are like the same character, but I mean like, in 'Japan' they would have Cupidtchi instead of Passiontchi. You get it? I hope no one will think that I put two entries!

******* I'm not sure if this is a valid entry, if not, can someone notify me and tell me, that way I can put this is the "Create Name and __?__" But I will still use this name ^^
--This is also in the Create, name and Describe because until an Admin tells me to take off the describing points and all, i'll just "transfer" this to Create yadahyadah.

PLEASE REPLY IF THIS IS VALID IF I DELETE EVERYTHING ELSE OR IF THIS IS FINE THE WAY IT IS!

Replies

Views

Started

26 Oct 2005