Raising to make a specific tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama-Sama

Reaction score
So i'm a little miffed this morning. My two tamagotchis (Haku, girl, and Henka, boy) had children and vanished, then my two boy tamagotchis were left alone, and by 10:30 my time, i named them and was on my way.

I NEVER let them call for attention, i kept ALL their hearts full. i praised them/timed out them when the need came, and only one of the tamagotchis did i feed a snack. When an hour passed, both changed.... into MARUCHI?!?!

They are 2nd generation, and were treated perfectly, and both got 30 on the Running Game more than twice, but NOOO, i didnt get a Kinakomotchi!!!

What do i have to do to get specific tamagotchis?? i treat my tamagotchis like gods, training them and feeding them, and not missing a single praise/timeout, but never had i got a Mimitchi.... how do you go about getting the Tama that you got?? i would like to know, just to make sure i'm not doing something wrong... thanks. :(

You get kinakomotchi if both the parents have high discipline. It has little, if anything to do with the care of the baby.

There are countless other topics about how to get specific characters, so I suggest you do a search.

alright, just to add some, Mrs. Busybody came to me when my tama turned 5.

Also, i am a little confused still, but i suppose i shouldnt be... i will just have to live with the Tama that is given to me. :D

There are sooooo many people on this site asking this same question. :D

Tama-Sama Posted on Nov 13 2004, 12:47 AM   alright, just to add some, Mrs. Busybody came to me when my tama turned 5.

Also, i am a little confused still, but i suppose i shouldnt be... i will just have to live with the Tama that is given to me. 
when your tama was 5?! ive been waiting since...since... forever and no matchmaker! lilly is now 12 and no babies. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back