my tama logs. :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vintageglam

Reaction score
i have a connection v2 fushia tropical fun tamagotchi that i got...the day before yesterday? so i guess i'll start from there.

2 days ago:

got my tama. hatched it, was a boy. named him lova! (lol). turned into a hitodetchi. put him on pause while i slept because i didn't know they actually went to sleep, too. :(

yesterday:

played with my hitodetchi a little, then was pressured by my brother to reset the thing. i really wanted a girl and he thought i was going to get one...so i did. i know, i'm a bad person to put lova! down. what's done is done. so i got another one, and named it b!a (aka biatch) because again it was a boy. and it was verrrrry stubborn. played with it until around 4 when my neighbor pressured me to reset it. AGAIN. i did...i know i'm still a bad person. so this time...I GOT A GIRL! ahh i was so excited. i named it bia but not in that sense because t jad da moce romg tp ot/ so now i'm deff. not reseting it again. ;) it evolved into a hitodetchi and i put it to sleep after giving it steak...which it really really likes. yum.

today:

am waiting for my tama to wake up and evolve into an adult. :) will update later.

Last edited by a moderator:
yesss. so this morning i woke up and waited until 8:00 for bia to wake up. she did and i was like yesss...you'll evolve soon. :wacko: so i waited for about 5 minutes...and she evolved. yayy. she changed into a young mametchi! i think that says i'm a good parent?? i dunno. i need to check. :angry: at first i had no idea what she was because this site was down... then i had to go to work so i put her on pause until i got home. now i know! :angry:

until tomorrow.

nothing new happened today with bia. mostly she was on pause because i was at church and getting ready for halloween. but, i took her to the bowling alley with me and played a bit. waiting patiently for her to evolve again...even though i wish she would stay in this stage forever!!

tomorrow.

edit: i just bought a plant for 90 pts and it started...er...growing...and gave me 100 pts! that was nice of it. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back