Length of Life Stages?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My lil' Kyle's just reached 24 hours old, and I'm wondering how long it'll be before he turns from a child into a teenager? How long did it take with your Tamagotchis? :rolleyes:

Ok before i answer your question do you have a connexion or connection?

Pick one and ill try and answer. :rolleyes:

well...

A Connexion, because I'm from the UK. Why, is there a difference in lifestage length? Oh and by the way, I never pause it either... I heard that affects lifestage change time.

EDIT: I'm gonig downstairs for my fry-up (yum!) so if I'll be back soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, well since he was born yesterday today is his second 'year', so I think he should grow into a teenager in the next hour... Ah well, fingers crossed! He's a great tama but I find it hard to find a blob with a face cute :rolleyes:

Cool :lol:

They grow up much faster than they seemed to a few years ago... I guess thar's a bonus :rolleyes: . When I was 7 my CyberTribe Tamagotchi-imitation thingy flew off it's chain and hit the pavement and got reset... I remember I started crying because I'd just got it to it's adult stage and I didn't want to have a little blob for yet another week...

I really want a young Mimitchi, but Kyle is a Marutchi right now and I heard on one of the growth charts that he can't grow into one... still, I've ben taking perfect care of him and none of his heart levels have dropped below one since he turned to a child... so, I'm hoping...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back