egg code? egg code?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenniswinner

December 2007 Contest Winner
Reaction score
In the chatroom today this person, (*Violet*), said she had discovered an egg code for the tamagotchi V.2. Is there an egg code? :unsure: That is what I question myself. If you know anything about an egg code please contact me. I have to know this "egg code"!!! :( :p B)

Sorry Tenniswinner -

you're not really supposed to ask questions in this Codes area - it is for sharing V2 and Keitai codes (see pinned topics at the top of the forum)

I'll move this to What Happened to my Tamagotchi? - I have to be honest, I have never heard of an 'egg code' - what is it supposed to do? I either hatch a new Tama egg to get a baby or buy eggs when they come up for sale in the shop....don't know about any other V2 eggs...

Best, etc.

TamaMum

*Topic moved: Tamagotchi Codes>What Happended to my Tamagotchi?*

i think i know how u do it!

get a egg and press: A B C alltogeter....

then let go of B keep holding! :eek:

if it says on the screen :"ROM TEST" its working.

wait for : "ROM OK" to appear! KEEP HOLDING!

then.... oh i forgot! you need 2 do this with 2 tams!

anyway, press the I.R's together and connect!

and when you go 2 frendz list an egg should be your friend!

LOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blink: :rolleyes: <_< :mellow: :wacko: :angry: :lol:

I dont know the egg code but there is something like what ur talkin about its were u do a code and u get like twins triplets my m8 dıd b4!!!!

I dont know the egg code but there is something like what ur talkin about its were u do a code and u get like twins triplets my m8 dıd b4!!!!
trust me mine worx

What is this triplet code of which u speak? Post it on da webbin site thing.

In the chatroom today this person, (*Violet*), said she had discovered an egg code for the tamagotchi V.2. Is there an egg code? :) That is what I question myself. If you know anything about an egg code please contact me. I have to know this "egg code"!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
In the chatroom today this person, (*Violet*), said she had discovered an egg code for the tamagotchi V.2.  Is there an egg code? :ph34r: That is what I question myself.  If you know anything about an egg code please contact me.  I have to know this "egg code"!!! :ph34r:   :ph34r:   :ph34r:
When your tana dies, hold a,b and c and let go of b and c. Keep pressing a and then press RESET. There will be two eggs insted of 1. It it called the " twin code " :ph34r:

What is the egg code and how does it work?

Last edited by a moderator:
When your tana dies, hold a,b and c and let go of b and c. Keep pressing a and then press RESET. There will be two eggs insted of 1. It it called the " twin code " :angry:
nobody lisen to this person it doesn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back