Blue

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue

Reaction score
Today, Nov. 14 I hatched a girl babitchi! Her name is Blue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well..I went to school today so I had to pause my tama. When I came home I unpaused it and right away it needed praise so then it had 3 bars of disipline!! (look at my siggy for updates) Its still 0 years old!! I dont know why...

-Blue

ooooooooooo........duhhhhhhhh...u paused it and that messes up the growth of the tama........when u go to school u should take it with u and just turn the sound off and chek in it every chance u get.....thats wat i do :lol: :D :D:D:D:D:D:D

ooOOOOooo I never thought of that...I dont like to take it to school cause the screeen might get scrathed :(but I might....yea Iwill! I have a plan! The teachers never look, I can check on it at the least 2 times at bathroom.....once at math...at language...I should do that!

Ok So I brang her to school today...and A LOT of things happend. So here it goes...I arrive at school to find that Blue is missing 2 hearts in each hunger and HAPPY!!! I quickly take care of her, luckily the teacher didnt come in. Then late in Spanish when I was getting back to my seat it fell on the floor!! I didnt know how but I couldve been caught! I hid it in my desk behind my pencil case for the day. In Mrs. Laritys class was the hrardest...Out of the whole day, it only needed prise once making it haave two bars total! which is good sice I hatcged her this morning!

Once again I brang her to school. In 8 in the morning she woke up, evolved and went back to sleep...o_O She evolved into an Strawberry thingy! Which is a good character!! Then later she ran around the screen, fell then the second she fell she went to the bathroom on a large toilet!

Oh yea I know but I forgot how to spell it lol! Thanx anyways!! ^^ So anyway...

Today I Praised her once making her Traing barss 6/9 (look at siggy for updates. I update it every time something changes.) BUT This morning we switched classes and I left it in my desk! one of the 7th graders couldve handed it in, destroyed it, killed it etc. But if they handed it in I was SO dead. Luckily when I came back in, noone even touched it! It seems....everytime I bring my tama to school something exciting happens! Right know she is happily bobbing around the screen on a doile!

Well today around 9 AM my uchochi evolved into a.......TAROKACHI!!!! I took perfect care of it and it evolved into a tarokatchi!!! > :) Im keeping though and waiting for the Matchmaker...

Latest posts

Back