TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The graphics on the newer ones are better (higher resolution screen) and I think they do more (connecting for one thing)... My guess/hope is we haven't seen all the features yet as the new cell phone friendly tamagotchis in Japan illustrate.*fingers crossed*

i started up my second gen tamagotchi (1997) the one with tiger stripes. it's cute but it's soooo slow haha. when you press the bottons it takes a while b4 it highlights the icon (a second maybe). then they put the menu where you can see how happy your tama is for the 5th button so you have to slowly go through 5 icons to get to it. i'm glad they changed that for the newer ones! i did have to take the batteries out b/c i have some really hard classes that need my full attention. i hope i helped!

Yeah, the butterns were realy slow at responding....mum has just throughn out my last of the original tamagotchis (or so i think coz i can find any more!) :) its so sad...they were good pets! Ill give u a list of what they could do:

feed/skack

Health meter

Play

Medical

Lights

disiplen

Toilet (it dident fart befor pooping,it just pooped!)

And the screen was so so so small! well compared to these ones...it was long but thin (sortof like nanos) so yeah! ......can anyone remember what else they could do??

i got a smart pet who is a truly copy of the old tamagotchi its just with dinosaurs the buttons is also a second or something to reply and to check it u have to o five icons trough and everything else on the old ones

The old pets were great. Especially since they were so in. I mean compared to today it was crazy back then. Kinda sux for me cuz there arent that many people who even know tamagotchi's are been sold again. And i have never seen the commercial ( on tv that is) Oh well its all good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back