have i blown my chances?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

odd kid

Reaction score
I have been taking perfect care of my (v2) tama in order to get a mimitchi (she is now in todler stage) but I accidentaly gave her a hamburger and her happiness fell to zero. will that mean i can't get a mimitchi now?

;)

please reply or PM me.

thanks

yes i think you have blown your chances,not sure though

p.s pm me

no it doesn't, it might make it a little harder to get one, but it isn't impossible,right now i'm trying to get a UFOtchi but i dont know how to get one ;) , i have a marutchi right now, if anyone know how to get one message me!

thanku, i will carry on trying and see what happens

For firepaw, I just took perfect care of my tamagotchi as a toddler (a ;) ) then he became a UFOtchi. Just try taking perfect care for it.

I think it does but I am not 100% sure.Thanks again for replying and helping me find out how to get the certain types of characters!

I'm very sure you haven't blown your chances...I got a mimitchi once even though it's hungry meter went to zero three times. But to get it after that happens, you'll have to give it A LOT of attention, like even when it doesn't need it play games with it...the extra credit really helps :p

Also as a side note...if your teen is a hinatchi, ichigotchi or young mimitchi you definitely have a chance. If it's propellertchi or hinotamatchi I can't see it happening near as easily.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back