Why is my Hinatchi always pouting?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aubrey Hepburn

Reaction score
My Hinatchi began pouting this morning after I connected him a few times with my Hitodetchi, and he hasn't stopped. I don't know why he is doing this, he is completely happy and full, and I have tried everything I can think of to improve his mood, even giving him praise over and over, but nothing seems to change. When the two were connecting, they had a good time, and nothing even made him angry. I have never seen this before, is this a possible glitch?? I can do everything that you can do with a normal Tamagotchi, he just keeps his back turned toward the screen all the time, and that little "angry star" icon is always flashing by his head. It is exactly like they behave when they need to be praised during the teen stage. Ideas, anyone?

Did you try connecting again? =/ Maybe it's his feelings towards your other character. Or maybe you should check on the friends section and see how much he likes Hitodetchi. I'm guessing non-stop praising won't work either. o_o But this certainly is interesting, it's the first time I've ever seen this. Or maybe I'm just weird. xD

It was the first time that I have ever seen it, too. How very strange! I managed to fix it just a little bit ago. He started pouting around 10:30 a.m., and continued until about 1:20p.m. At 1:20, I noticed his alert signal was on, but he hadn't beeped. He was still pouting the same way as before, so I tried praising him, and it worked! He didn't do a happy dance, but he stopped pouting and is now behaving normally. Hm. I believe that's a new one for everyone to notate! :p

Aha, so it WAS the praising! xD

But was your tama's alert signal on before when you tried praising him? :p

Nope. In all my years of Tamagotchi, I have never seen something so strange! The alert signal hadn't been on at all until this afternoon when I saw it. Wierd! :p I'm glad he is facing me again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back